twenty ninth

"Oh wow you look fucked up." Were the first words that left Yoongi's lips as he saw the younger at the doorstep of his dorm.

"What the hell happened to you?" Asked the ravenette, his eyes scanning his friend from head to toe, looking at his swollen eyes, his tear stained cheeks, his red nose, then eyeing the hickeys that decorated his neck and the almost scary void that seemed to have taken the sparkle away from his eyes.

Conclusions jumped in Yoongi's mind, hoping what he thought hadn't happened.

"Did you get..." His voice trailed off, hesitant, not sure if he should say the word out loud.

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head, his mind going back to the previous events and tilting his head back for the new tears not to fall.

"Come in." Said Yoongi as soon as he saw the tears.

He pulled the redhead inside and wrapped his arms around his neck, tiptoeing slightly to be able to hug him properly.

Taehyung hugged back, his arms circling the older's waist and burying his head in the black head's shoulder, appreciating the contact because he knew Yoongi wasn't usually the touchy type.

He sobbed silently, letting a new wave of tears slip past his long eyelashes, finally letting himself crumble.

The older was slowly starting to get worried, running his hand through the still slightly wet red locks.

"Come on, talk to me." He tried to ease the younger, using his softest voice.

"I love him so fucking much." Taehyung sobbed, squeezing Yoongi tighter.

"I know you do." Yoongi said, his own heart tightening very slightly because he new just how much the younger felt for his best friend.

"He- He asked if we could- if we could h-have se-x." He choked out between sobs, Yoongi almost wanting to cry with him as he felt all the pain radiating from his words and body.

"Isn't that a good thing? It means he liked you?" Asked Yoongi softly, rubbing his back.

Taehyung shook his head in his shoulder.

"He likes Hoseok, a-and because he was still a virgin he asked me to have sex so he would be prepared." His voice got more and more strained, hands tighter around Yoongi's body as his sobs got more frequent.

Yoongi closed his eyes, sighing. How much he wanted to just slap that Jimin boy. He had seen him a few times, walking alongside Taehyung, but was never really introduced to him properly.

When he saw the two together, they always smiled, and Taehyung's aura was the brightest it could be. You could really tell he was madly in love with the shorter if you paid close attention.

Honestly, this was probably the worse thing he could have possibly done to hurt Taehyung.

"He fucking moaned his name." He whispered.

Yoongi sighed yet again, he corrected himself in his mind, because that was definitely the worst thing that could have happened.

A/N:

here is today's chapter as promised :)

please vote and don't hesitate to comment!