Chapter Three- Changed

Helloo dere.

:3

--------

Ty's POV

I glare at the man, then yelled, "What do you mean?! What are you going to do?" He laughed, then opened one of the cabinets, and pulled out a sword. I stiffened, as he walked right next to me.

He grinned, then slashed my arm. I yelled in pain, then bit my lip to not yell any more. It hurt like hell. And it was bleeding pretty badly too, not to mention.

He walked to my legs, and slowly cut my right leg. I tried to stop yelling, but not without letting out a squeak of pain. He did it to my other leg, and my other arm as well. At the end of that, my voice was hoarse from me yelling. My body felt like it was on fire, and a few tears did fall.

I closed my eyes, just wanting to dissapper.

I heard his laugh again, then whispered, "We are not nearly done. Look, -Ty- your going to look very different when we are done." I shuddered, not wanting to know what that meant.

I felt the knife slide down my hand, then each of my fingers. I squeezed my eyes shut, bitting my lip. When he finished at that hand, he did it to the other.

Notch this hurt... But why us...

He finished with my hands, I heard him walk away. I opened my eyes, then looked at myself. I was a bloody mess, from cuts still lightly bleeding, to cuts deep and still bleeding. My clothes where tore up, and I am pretty sure I'll have tons of scars.

He walked over again, then lowered a knife on my forehead. I gulped, then closed my eyes again. Then pain struck.

He had cut my forehead, not deep, but it still hurt like hell. I couldn't help but yell out in pain, then asked weakly, "W-Why aren't I dead yet...?"

The man instantly answerd, "Oh, well, here, you can't die of blood loss. You can only die of pain, or something going wrong."

I didn't say anything after that. What does he mean, 'Something goes wrong'? Oh shit....

I heard this footsteps fading, then opening of a cabinet. I heard some muttering, but couldn't make out any of the words.

"Ahh. Here we have it." He crackled, then I heard his footsteps come back to me again. I peaked my eyes open, and saw him holding a bottle with purple stuff inside. "W-What's that..?" I croaked, wincing.

The guy smiled, then said, "Oh. This? This is the DNA of a Enderdragon. Now, this will only hurt, a lot. So stay still." The guy harshly grabbed my arm and then gently pour some DNA of the Enderdragon in my arm.

I yelled out in pain, my arm felt like it was in fire. Still yelling, he moved on to the closest cut and poured more in. I screamed, the pain hitting me like a truck.

I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes, and fainted.

--------

Jason's POV

We have been hearing Ty's screams for hours. Oh what are they doing to him? Adam has gone all rage, yelling threats and banging on the walls, trying to get out. I am trying to ignore all the noise, trying to believe this is one big fat dream. But I can't wake up if it is.

All the sudden, Ty's screams stopped. Adam looked- scared. He stumbled back, then muttered, "Ty's not... He can't..."

I walked up to Adam, and rubbed his back, then muttered, "His not. We both know how strong Ty is. He could be done."

Adam nodded, then footsteps interrupted us. One of the guys- who knows which- kidnapped us appeared in front of our cell. Adam stormed right up to him, and yelled, "Where is Ty!?!? What have you done to him!?!?"

The man snorted, then waved his hand in the air carelessly. "He's just passed out. The DNA must of been to much to handle for him. Hpf. Weakling."

Adam's hands turned into fist, then growled, "Ty is not weak. He's everything but weak." The man laughed like that was the joke of the year.

"Really? He's the strong one? Well then you'll defiantly die during your turn."

Adam stiffened, then tried to hit the man between the bars, but not getting close at all. The man laughed, then pointed to me. "Just so you know, your next. Better get ready. Painfull. Your's is long too." I gulped, stumbling back a bit.

"No." Adam said studdenly.

"No?" The man questioned, looked at Adam with a smirk. "No. He isn't going."

The guy laughed. "Good luck with that. Oh look, here comes your friend." The man pointed, then the guy who brought us here came into view. He was dragging a limp, bloody, and very hurt Ty.

"T-Ty!" I choked out, running forward. Adam kicked the bars, then yelled, "Ty! Ty you okay?"

The guy who brought us here didn't stop at our cell, instead just continued on. We yelled again, but no reposnse. They soon where out of view.

--------

Ty's POV

I woke up hanged up by chains on my arms. I moaned in pain, everything still was a stinging mess. I looked down at my feet...

Wait.

My feet was now covered in purple scales, with four claws poking out. The scales went up to my knees, then stopped. I looked at my arms, the same. My fingers where dark purple claws, with scales coming to my elbow. Random spots on my body had purple scales too. I gulped in fear, then looked behind me.

I had two huge dragon wings, and a long dragon tail.

No... No... No...

Please... No...

I muttered a few cuss words, then looked at my feet again. I few tears prickled my eyes, then I just thought;

What am I?

--------

Wasn't I logic with the DNA?

Nope?

Oh.

Sorry.

C:

-

<3 TheDiscoDino