Chapter 14: Someone Might Die

Can I start calling you guys my Time-Traveling Dino's?

-------

Mitch's POV {New POV Yeah! XD}

My head still has a massive headache- and everything burns.

Everything.

I still haven't gotten use to being a Blaze Hybrid yet...

Stupid doctors.

I look around, chains still tight on me. I spot Jerome, who is playing around with the chains. "Jerome?" I called out, looking at my best friend.

Jerome snapped his head around and smiled when he saw me awake. "Hey Biggums! Hows' your head?"

I shook it, my hair falling in front of my face. "Not any better."

"Oh..." Jerome trailed off, sighing. He turned his head, and called for an other boy that was in the cage next to him. "Ty!"

"Huh?" An other voice joined in, looking over cages that where in my way- I saw the source of the voice.

A boy with long dragon wings, tail, claws, and scales. He has dark purple eyes as well. His hair covers one of his eyes, and he has pale skin.

"What Jerome?" The boy asked.

"Hey, this is Mitch. Mitch- Ty." I tried to wave, but the chains made both of my hands go up. Damn handcuffs.

"Hi Ty." I tried to smile a bit, at least try to be hopeful. I mean, even if the guards fucking beat me.

"Hey." He muttered, turning back to an other boy, who was shaking his head and muttering some stuff.

"Eugg..." A voice said from under my cage. I guess whoever that is, that's their cage. "Jason!" Ty almost yelled, looking under my cage.

Jason?

"Jason! Are you still mute?" Ty asked, still looking under my cage.

"Shit..." He said after a while. I guess Jason is mute.

--------- Time Skip ---------

Everyone woke up at different times. Me and Jerome met Jason- a wither hybrid who is mute, Adam- a brine. Mute and blind. And finally Seto- A sorcerer who's magic is getting taken away from him.

Suddenly the truck stopped.

Two doors opened from in front of us, and a man grinned a evil grin at us.

"Are you freaks ready to get your powers? Well- one of you will be dieing tonight, so I guess not."

That's when Seto broke into sobs again. Wait- Seto! They are going to kill Seto!

I saw Adam's white eyes widen, and his started yanking on his chains- trying to get out. Ty did the same. Jerome shot a worried look at me, and I nodded.

We need to get out of here.

And fast.

-----------

Okay.
Next chapter.
Will be
Hella bad.
Like.
Two people are dieing.
You guys.
Are going to kill me.

ALSO FNAF 2 DEMO OMFG ENCNAMNCNANFNCNSNFNSND

//Facewall

-
<3 TheDiscoDino