Chapter 10- Save Me

I am watching horror movies with my insane friends.

This chapter will be evil as all can be.

I had TONS of candy.

>:3
Oh yeah I drew that :3

--------

Jason's POV

It's been a while since I have last seen Ty. Adam was taken away to an other cell- and Ty was furious. He screamed, tried to attack the guards, and called them some pretty bad names.

I was being my normal wimp self and hiding in the back corner, trying to hide away. When they dragged away Ty, they started taunting me and calling me names.

Clink

A few guards walked in, picking me up by the collar of my shirt. I yelped in surprise, squeezing my eyes shut. Some guards laughed, pinning me to the wall. I whimpered in fear, trying to sink back down.

"Not so fast..!" A guard laughed, pulling me up harder and pinning me back harder. Someone kicked me hard in the side, and I let out a whimper. More kicks from the guards and laugher.

There was about five in this cell, just hitting me in random spots- making me feel pain. Soon two leave, just three more here. Soon they get bored and walk out of my cell- but still are outside.

After a while of curled up on the floor, I pushed myself up. A stinging pain my arms started, then I noticed that some of my cuts opened up. Blood slowly creeped out of my cuts, covering the old, dried blood. A few salty tears fell down my face, as I backed up to the corner of my cell. I sat down, then started silently sobbing.

------ Time Skip ------

About a few hours later, they opened the door and threw Ty into our cell. Ty was bloody on the back, and some on the sides. A few cuts on his face and arms gave me the thought that they didn't just whip him.

"Again, tomorrow!" The guard laughed, then walked away. Ty let out a moan, then started crying. It was like he was holding the tears in, and now just letting them out. I crawled over there, then sat next to him.

Lightly touching Ty's shoulder, I barely said, "...T-Ty..."

"J-Jason! You c-can talk!" Ty turned to me, still tears in his eyes. I nodded, then again barely made out, "B-Barely..."

"It's better than nothing." Ty said, looking down at the ground again.

"They are going to take us someplace different." Ty gulped. I stared at him in shock, then bit my lip.

Where this time?

"I overheard them talking. They are bringing us to a place where we will be tested on even more. They said that there are two others coming as well- but they just got here so they need to be .." He trailed off, then started up again. "And then we will be taken away."

I hugged him. I was scared- no. Terrified. I hate this. They made me into a wither hybrid. They changed me. I will never be normal again.

No one will.

I started crying, then Ty did aswell.

Soon we where a sobbing mess in the back of the cell, hugging eachother.

-------------

Okay made not that insane.

MY FRIEND SHE WAS STANDING UP AND A SCARY PART CAME ON, AND SHE NOSE DIVED TO THE GROUND.

NEVER WILL FORGET THAT MOMENT.

EVER.

-
<3 TheDiscoDino