Chapter 17: Let's Go Home

I think I am sick.

-------

Jason's POV

I have broken the hard rock wall, just with two wither bombs that came from my hands. The two wither heads floated by my sides- smiling in happiness. Yeah. Sure, seams great.

I grabbed Adam's arm, and ran. Mitch and Jerome not far behind. We ran and ran until we where out of breath, and far away from the prison. Mitch and Jerome fell asleep, and Adam was rubbing his head. "Adam?" I croaked out, looking at him.

Yeah Jason?

"W-What's wrong?" I asked, my voice barely heard.

My head hurts. That's all. You should sleep.

"N-No." I said, stomping my foot down. "You g-go to sleep."

Adam didn't protest. He laid against a tree, and in a few minutes, he fell into a deep sleep. I decided to go and check out the area, to make sure we are far away from that... place.

I creeped throughout the bushes and trees- which got in my way a couple of times. Snapping my fingers, my two extra wither heads disappeared, leaving me looking like normal besides all the cuts and bruises.

What..?

Seeing a clearing, I walked closer to it. Blood.

Blood was splattered on the floor like a dropped paint bucket, and a few drops on the tree. A broken wood sword laid on the ground- completely in half. I widened my eyes, looking around. Then I noticed someone gleaming in the corner.

A scale. A dark purple scale gleaming in the sunlight, fell off during battle. And the battle was Ty vs. Squid. It was only honest. I looked around, trying to find Ty's body. Hoping I can see my friend once more, even though he won't be alive.

Nothing. Did Squid take his body? I don't think he would.

Then I heard it.

A scream.

Adam.

I raced back to where my friends where sleeping, seeing Adam stabbed in the back and on the damp ground, sobbing. Mitch and Jerome where fighting- Mitch falling over and hitting his head on a tree branch that was low. Mitch fell down into a deep sleep. Jerome stopped fighting and tried to help out the limp Mitch, only to be stabbed in the back as well.

Squid laughed, looking at my shocked state. "Really think you can get away from us that easily?" He questioned, walking towards me. I backed up in pure horror, a tree hitting my back. "It seems you need to learn some more stuff. You can ever get away from us- unless you are killed." Squid laughed, then stabbed my side. I screamed in pain as he dragged down the sword to my hip, and pulled it out.

I fell over, holding my side in pure pain as blood spilled out.

"Now, let's go home." Squid laughed- before I backed out.

-----------

And yet you guys thought this chapter would be happy rainbows and unicorns.

~
<3 TheDiscoDino