Chapter 18: No

I think your feels are already dead, but MORE WAYS TO KILL YOUR FEELS YAYAYAYAY!

---------

Adam's POV

I whimpered in fright of anymore pain, of anything. I just want to be free. Free with my friends. All my friends. We won't have to be hybrids. We won't feel any pain. But we can't.

Squid and a couple other mob guards had teleport us back to a new cell, where they put chains on us- chaining is to the cold stone wall. They forced bits into our mouths, and left us.

I am so sorry....

My thought whispered to the others, flickering in their heads. "It's o-okay Adam. W-We will get out. O-One day." Jerome coughed, I could hear the sadness in his voice. I only shook my head.

No, I am going to get us all beat to death because I thought we could get out. I was stupid. Now it's all my fault we are going to die.

"Adam, d-don't say that." Mitch this time said- muffled by the bit in his mouth. "I-It's no ones fault."

Whatever.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks, as the chains all held us up. A sound of footsteps, and the unlocking of a door. "So, I see you tried to escape? No one gets out of here, and if they try- they get the punishment!" Zombie's voice echoed the room, dipped in evil laugher.

I heard him coming close to where I am being held up, then stopping. I smelled his breath-ew. "So. You should go first, we do still need to do you daily whipping and your punishment? Wow- I wonder how long you will last." Zombie whispered into my ear, sending chills up my spine.

"No! A-Adam!" I heard Jason weakly yell out. I shook my head, tears rolling down my cheeks.

Don't fight. Please don't anymore hurt. Please don't risk yourselfs.

I felt Zombie playing around with my chains, and as soon as I came off the wall, he grabbed my wrist and put tight handcuffs on them. Zombie jerked me outside the cell, closing the large melt door. He pushed me down a hallway, only to fall. He laughed, and kicked me. Hard. Again.

Again.

Again.

"C'mon. Get up." He gritted his teeth, yanking me up by my hair. I yelp in pain, tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

Soon we stopped at a room, and he shoved me in. Locking the door behind him, I heard him dig around in a chest. "Perfect." He muttered, then listened to his footsteps coming closer.

Shoving me to the ground, I felt a spike of pain, and more and more. I screamed, feeling the spikes getting ripped out, making me bleed badly.

"Like my new whip? It has barbs on it. Very painful." Zombie purred, bringing the whip down again. I screamed in agony, tears flowing down my cheeks. I can't talk, I can see.

Just kill me.

--Hour Later--

I've lost all of my voice. I can't scream. I can't whisper. I can't moan. My voice is gone. Disappeared. And he is still whipping me.

I have turned into a bloody mess. Pain burned in me. He called me names. He taunted me about Ty and Seto. He threaten to kill the others. Make me watch. Make me listen. I just shook my head.

No.

That word is repeating in my mind. I won't die because of this place. I won't let anyone else.

No matter what the pain.

I don't care if I do die.

No.

------------

Two more chapters-

Then we are done.

With the first book.

Of four.

>:3

~
<3 TheDiscoDino