Chapter 13: So This Is How I Die

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalallaallaalalal

Tehtehteh.

-------------
Ty's POV

They chained me. They chained my arms, legs, wings, and tail. They forced a cold hard bit into my mouth. Then they knocked me unconscious. They did the same with Jason.

I wake up shoved in a tiny cage- just room for someone to sit and stay sitting. The chains where still on me. And I was stuck in a room with other people in cages. I noticed Jason is still unconscious in a smaller cage. On top if him is... Wait.... Adam!?

Adam is twitching, yes, still unconscious. Right next to his cage is a boy in a purple cape. He is awake- and quietly sobbing. I wonder why. Then I see two more cages with people in it. They both had chains on- but one guy had... blaze rods? They where floating around him. The next guy is awake, and he is just a normal person. Well- he looks like one.

I coughed weakly, getting the awake boy to notice me. "W-Who are you?" He asked, his voice shaken with fear, but I think he is trying to be brave. He looked at me in fear, and I understood.

Who would think of me not a monster? Looking like this. I sighed, looking at the cage floor. "Ty." I answered. The boy nodded, then said back; "Jerome."

I looked at him, he has dark dark brown hair, light brown eyes, and freckles dot his face.

"So what did they do to you?" He suddenly asked, looking forward. I snorted, and snapped, "Well look at me. Fucking half dragon. What do you think?"

Jerome stayed quiet for a little bit. "Sorry." His whispered.

"No I am. I shouldn't have snapped. It's just-"

I looked at my unconscious friends. They have all gone through so much pain, and for no reason.

"-I am sick of this place. It's changed me, I guess."

Jerome seamed to understand, then blurted out, "I use to be a bacca. Yeah. Fluffy, skull chopping bacca. Well- only in mini-games. Me and my friend-Mitch- where taken away from out home. Brought here. They turned Mitch into a Blaze Hybrid, and changed me into...." He trailed off, looking at his hand. "A human. I mean, it's not the worst. I bet you have it worst."

We ended off like that, I mean, what else could we talk about? All the sudden- the room started moving.

Wait....

This isn't a room! This looks like the back of a truck!

The purple cape guy looked up. His face stained with tears and his eyes full of fear.

"No.... No! This can't.." He sobbed, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked him, half scared half curios.

"They are going to kill us.. I can't let that happen! I can't let anyone die! No one!"

"We are not going to die.. Um... Anyways. We aren't. We will get out." I said, looking at the boy.

I couldn't help think though...

Could this be my last couple days?

---------

RAWR.

RAWRRR BE AFRAID!

-
<3 TheDiscoDino