Seto's Story

If you guys didn't see the last part of the last chapter, I suggest you go read it.

I fixed it :P

~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's POV

Adam soon fell alseep, thats when I decided to take a look at his injuries. Mabye if I have some magic left I can use it to heal Adam. I first gentle lifted up his sleeve to his shirt, looking at the cuts. I sighed then put down the sleeve, then crawled over to the other side of him. He was facing the wall, so I didn't get to see any of his face or anything, so might as well see if they tested there.

I gasped when I saw how many cuts and bruises where on his face, and a few light cuts on his neck. I finally went to go check his back, and saw many whip marks and deep cuts. I lightly put my hand in his back and whispered a few words. My hand grew a light purple, then the purple disappeared shortly. Looking at his back again, half of the cuts where gone.

Good.

I then took off my cape, and put it over Adam. I sat down in front of him to make sure no one comes in the cell and hurts him any more. A few guards walk by, but didn't notice me or Adam. I looked back a Adam, who was deep in sleep. I turned around, looking around the cell. I sighed, then closed my eyes lightly.

I have given all the guards names. They all are a mob of some sort- there is Squid, Enderman, Zombie, Spider, Creeper, Cave Spider, and a couple more. The meanest and the ones who do all the experiments are Squid and Cave Spider. The ones who usually walk around and guard are Spider, Creeper, and Sliver Fish. The others- Zombie, and Enderman- walk around and try to put you through as much pain as you can live through.

Sometimes Squid joins in with Zombie and Enderman, but that's only when he is bored or really hates the person. How do I know this? I have been suck here for one month now. It's hell.

Then I slowly dozed off, slipping into a dream.

---- Dream -----

"C'mon Setoy! I'll call you that until you hurry your butt up!" A voice called. A girl with long brown hair and blue ends with sparkling blue eyes smiled at me. She was waving her hand around and giggling. "I can live with the nickname I guess." I laughed, catching up to her.

She giggled, then replied; "Well, you know that Brice and Gizzy knows about this too, right?" I moaned, rolling my eyes. "They do!?"

"Yep! Catch up." She laughed, then took my hand. She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder as we continued to walk. "My gosh your weird. One minute your jumping around like an idiot, the next you are all lovey-dovy." I smiled, then kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll take that as a complient." She giggled, then we continued walking into the afternoon breeze. I smiled. Perfect. Amazing.

--- End of Dream ---

I was woken up by someone shaking me very hard. I got up with a jolt, looking around widely. Adam stared at me with his eyes wide in- Fear? "Adam? You okay?" I asked, looking right into his eyes.

They where a bright white. "I-I-I can h-hear...." He started lightly crying, burying his face into his hands. Then I heard it. A scream. "Adam. Do you know who that is?" I asked, hugging him now. He slowly nodded, then muttered; "T-Ty."

I hugged him a little tighter, then said, "Ty is strong right? He will make it through." Adam nodded again, then muttered, "T-Ty seems to h-have the h-hope to get o-o-outta here... And i-if they h-hurt him more t-than me..." He started sobbing again, and then I understood.

Ty was the one who has not given up on getting out of here. He is the one who keeps on fighting- even though it seems useless.

I nodded, then said, "Ty will make it through if he has hope of getting out of here. I had a friend who believed of getting out of here."

"What happened t-to him?" Adam asked, through short breaths.

I acted like I didn't hear him.

-----------

HEHEHE

SHORT CHAPTER

YOLO.

- <3 TheDiscoDino