Chapter 8- Why is the World so Evil

HEYYYYYYYYYYY

Bloxie tried to kill me.

BUT SHE CANT

HAHAHAHAHHA

-----------

Ty's POV

I gasped in pain and gulped. After I yelled at the guards, a couple guys wanted to "Teach me a lesson". I guess that mean fucking whipping. An other hit across my back, and I moaned in pain. My back was hurting enough- because of my wings. Now they are doing this. It hurts.

A lot.

I yanked on the chains, trying to get out of them. An other hit. I held in the yelp of pain, and yanked harder. Two more hits.

I can't show them pain- at least not cry. Even though I want tears to come out, even though I feel like it will be all better when I cry...

But it won't. It won't change a damn thing. They will just laugh and whip me harder, longer, and faster. Three more hits. "Does it hurt yet?" A taunting voice asked from behind me. I just ignored him, pretending I wasn't listening. Even though I was.

"Well? Does it? Because we could do the same to your other friend. Jason is his name, right? Hm. Weakling. I didn't think he would last through the experiment." Then ice cold laugher started, that's when I got pissed. "Don't you DARE touch Jason! Or Adam! Just leave them alone! If you do I-"

"You'll what? Threaten me? The last time I checked, you are in chains getting whipped- your friends getting tested on. You are helpless. You can't do a thing to help your friends if we hurt them." More laughing. I looked at the ground, tears forming. The person started whipping again- harder, faster.

My back felt like it was on fire. I wanted to disappear. Only for a few minutes. So I can disappear from this hell I am in.

I closed my eyes and fell faint.

--------- Dream --------

"Y-Your a dragon!" A voice ran through my head fast like lighting and felt like ice in my heart, stabbing it.

"I-"

"Y-Your an monster! Go away from here! Now!"

"Bu-"

"I said go away! Y-Your not Ty! Go. Away!"

I ran away, wings and tail, claws and ears, scales and dark purple eyes. I ran into the forest, then fell on my knees and cried. Sobbed.

No one liked me. I am a monster. I have a tail. Wings. Claws, scales, and dark purple eyes. Who am I?

I am not Ty- Ty would be headphones, chasing after Adam for taking my stuff...

Adam... Jason...

They died in that hellhole! Seto- one of Adam's friends died there too...

So did Jerome and Mitch. People who where kidnapped after us. They where all scared.

Then they came and hurt us, giving us all a slow and painful death. Then I was left, sitting next to Jason- who was barely living. I tried to help all of them... And I failed. The words that the guy spoke;

"I told you, you are helpless. You watched your friends die. Now you won't. You know that potion I have you? Forever life until I give you the anidote. You will have to live with this.

You killed your friends."

I tried... Tried killing myself. It doesn't work... Why.

Why does the world hate me.

What did I do?

Why...?

------------------

THEDISCODINO.

Killing her fans with huge cliffhangers ever sense the beginning.

XD

BAIIII!

- <3 TheDiscoDino