Chapter 20- Last Hope

Eeeeeeeee
I am so happy, this is the last chapter, then the next book!
So the publishing date of the next book will be December 15, maybe sooner if I want it to be, and it will be called; "Forever Strange".
I really hope you guys like this chapter, I am so happy, I love this chapter, and I think you all will to.
:)
Happy Thanksgiving.
(Chi Tenshi= Bloody Angel)
------

3rd Person POV

A light purple boy floated in the air, his eyes scanning the area. He wasn't scared anymore for him, but for his friends that are trapped inside this hell. The light purple boy finally spotted a squid humanoid, walking down the hallway. The boy followed, until the man walked into a office and turned around, looking at the boy.

"Chi Tenshi now, like your friend?" The squid humanoid said, smiling evilly at the floating Chi Tenshi. "Yes. I know the rules as well. You can only see me, and hear me. Because you killed me." He hissed, glaring at the man with full hate. "Well I needed your powers. And your friend's." He simply replied, waving his hand in the air.

"And so what. I killed you- boo ho." He grinned again, seeing how the Chi Tenshi was getting mad.

The Chi Tenshi was no other then Seto, but with the scars and chains from his death. Permeant tears where stained on his cheek, and small, frail wings in his back. He was a light purple, with his cape a darker purple.

The squid humanoid is named, well, Squid. The one who killed Seto, and many others for his gain. "I'll get the others out of here! I'll make sure everyone gets out safe, and won't let anyone else die!" Seto screamed, curling his hands into a tight fist.

"But only I can see you and hear you, and I can do this-"

Squid leaned forward, and touched Seto's arm. Seto yelped backwards, floating a little away, stinging pain in his arm. "H-How.." Seto gasped, looking at Squid.

"Oh, it's easy. A Chi Tenshi has its downfall, and that's by you can be touched by your killer and feel pain. But only your killer." Squid laughed, sudden slapping the Chi Tenshi. Seto yelped in pain, quickly running away.

Seto flew up, opening his wings. His wings will only last a little, until all the feathers will come off and he will have to walk. Seto began to cry, ending up in a hallway.

"...Seto..?" A voice called out. Faint, but strongly familiar.

"B-Brice!?" He yelled out, looking around.

He found Brice, of course a Chi Tenshi. He has his chains and scars from his death, but was glowing a yellow. His eyes though, still are light blue. "Seto! H-He killed you..." Brice hiccuped, running up to the purple boy, and bringing him into a hug.

"Yes, but we will get revenge and get out of here. Now we just have to find Ty. He should be a Ch-"

"Seto, it's only us. We are the only Chi Tenshi's here." Brice mentioned, breaking the hug.

"Wait. What? Does that mean-"

"Who ever this 'Ty' guy is, he's still alive Seto."

Both of the Chi Tenshi's stared at each other for a long time, then Seto smiled. "Then it's a better chance of getting out."

-------

AND END.

THANKS SO MUCH,

FOR YOU GUYS LIKE AHHHHHHH

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Thanks To:

bloxiegirl123 , you inspired me to do a Skybrine, Enderlox, and WtherMU fanfic. You are a amazing friend and always make me laugh and smile! Your books are truly amazing and that's that. Ily!

KateKitsune , you also inspired me to write a Skybrine, Enderlox, and WitherMU book! You where my first friend ever on Wattpad, and I will never forget that. We even have a ship! Your amazing and funny, and I love to play mc with you. #MyCuteFoxDog .3.

ShySong , for being that idiot friend who always made me laugh way to hard and end up dieing of laugher. Yeshhhhh

And you guys! You guys are like family! Your rage comments make me laugh, your votes make me sparkle inside, and your jokes make me laugh. Love you all!

And this is TheDiscoDino,
Saying bye for the very last time in this book.
Goooooood-BYE~
<3