Chapter Five- I-I'm Gone

HEY!

I see you guys liked my last chapter...

*Noms on brownie* It's Halloween, right?

HURHRURHURUHRURURHURHUR

Also I am listening to Animals by Maroon 5, Go listen to it! Its REALLY good.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV (Yash, his NOT dead. I won't kill Jasony.)

I woke up, pain was all over my body. Please... Someone save me from this pain...

Tears stained my face, then noticing where I was. I was in the back of a cell room, then saw someong hanging by chains. I limped forward, looking closer. The person had Enderdragon wings, and a large Enderdragon tail. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Wait...

No..

I-I am mute...

I started sobbing, saltly tears rolling down my face. I just wanted to disappear, I was a mess- mute, beat up, tested on.. can I please just disappear? I heard chains moving, then a very familiar voice called out, "J-Jason? Is that you?" I lefted my head, to see Ty was the one hanging my the chains. I nodded, then got up and weakly walked towards him. "Jason! Y-Your alive! B-But... Your eyes?" I instantly started fretting. What was wrong with my eyes?

"Jason? Why arn't you talking?" Ty asked, and my eyes started tearing up again. I pointed to my throat, then shook my head. "Y-Your... missing your voice?"

I nodded, as an other satly tear rolled down my cheak. Ty closed his eyes, then glanced at his chains that was hanging him up. "C-Could you help?" I nodded, walking towards the chains. I played around with one arm until it fell to his side, and the same with the other. Ty landed on the ground with a huff, and looked at me. "Thanks." He then looked down at his hands.

Wait, those are not hands! Instead, dark purple scales ran up his arm until his elbows, and his fingers where replaced with four lighter purple claws. The same with his feet. I pointed at his hands and feet, then looked at him puzzled. "Oh... T-They gave me Enderdragon DNA.." Ty said, looking at the ground sadly. I poked him on the shoulder to get is attention, then I pointed at my eyes.

"Oh? Your eyes? They are white.." He trailed off, looking down again. White? What was I? Herobrine? I nodded, then looked at my hands. Nothing else was different....

All the studden, a huge pain hit my head, and I walked backwards, crying in pain. I held my head, rubbing the sides. "Jason!" Ty said, racing toawrds me. He looked at me worried, then said, "What's wrong?"

I pointed to my head, then an other strike of pain hit my head. I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut. After a while, I opened my eyes again. I looked to the side, and was shocked. An other head was floating right next to me... and it was my helmet. I looked to the other side, and the same.

Ty looked at me, he's eyes widen. "Y-You are half wither..." He tailed off, then looked outside the cell. "That means if the way they are going with this-" He paused and looked back at me.

"Adam could be half Herobrine." I widen my eyes, then gulped fearfully. Ty looked outside the cell, then walked next to me and sat down.

Then we heard a close scream of pain. Adam.

~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

I let out an other cry of pain as the people lashed the whip at my back. More followed, and more. Every time, I cried in pain, and was quickly losing my voice.

Just hang in there Adam.... I told myself, closing my eyes shut. My back felt like it was on fire, it hurt so much. An other hit, and I yelled out. "Stop..." I gasped, then bit my lip. A laugh from behind me, and then an other hit. I screamed, squeezing my eyes shut.

The whip continued to hit my back, a couple of times hitting my shoulders. Knowing how I have lost my voice long ago, my face was dripping with tears. "Do you think he learned his lesson?" One of the voices hissed.

"Maybe." The other on answered, and I heard footsteps coming closer to me. One of the men put his hand under my chin and raised it up. I could smell his horrible breath, crunching up my nose, and keeping my eyes shut. "C'mon talk. Talk idiot, or do you want your "Missing Friends" to go through this pain?"

I shot my eyes open with worry, then glared at the man. "Huh? Do you?" He challenged, smirking. I grit my teeth, then tried to yell at him.

Nothing.

Not a peep.

"He did lose his voice. Wonderful. Just when he gets it back, we will have to do this all over again." The deep-voiced man snickered, then his hissy one nodded. "Yess, we will have tooooo."

I closed my eyes shut again, wishing we where all back at home. Happy, safe, playing around. I would of stolen Ty's sword again... Jason would be riding Jeffery.. Ty would be yelling at me to give it back... Everything would be normal.

Happy.

But no, we have to be stuck here.

We lost eachother.

I don't know why, but I feel lost.

And I don't know if the old me is coming back anytime soon if we are stuck here for the rest of our life's.

So I lost me.

I am gone.

------

CRAPPY CHAPTER.

*Throws down phone*

Anyways!

Bai!

Hit that like button with a Sonic Screwdriver!

- <3 TheDiscoDino