Chapter Twelve

"Oh, so beautiful!" Toga squealed, sucking the blood from Izuku's neck. It was all he could do not to break down into tears and cry as he clutched his stomach and waited for it to be over. Todoroki would come. He would come to save him. He was sure of that.
       "That should be enough, even though I'd love more," She drooled, kissing Izuku again, causing him to burst into tears. He was being kissed by someone other than Todoroki.
        Toga then used her quirk to morph into a perfect copy of Izuku- pregnant belly and all. Deku almost broke down, but he was grabbed by his neck, and suddenly he couldn't breathe.
        "Gentle Dabi!" Toga purred. "He's expecting- we wouldn't want to hurt him before we get our hands on it!"
        Midoriya almost threw up. So that was their plan. The kidnap the innocent life inside of him and turn him or her into a villain.
      Like hell he was going to let that happen.
       But he couldn't fight back. Dabi's fingers were burning hot, searing the skin on his neck. He couldn't fight, or else they might harm the baby.
       Dabi grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, and threw him out the window. Izuku tried to scream, and fell on his back. The wind was knocked out of him and he could barley breathe. Dabi jumped out with him, where Kurogiri was waiting to activate the warp gate.
       Toga was long gone at that point.

Ten Minutes Ago:
          "Todoroki!" Toga yelled, still disguised as Deku. She figured she could but Dabi some time by convincing Todoroki that "he" was all safe and sound.
          "Oh, I'm SO glad you're safe, Midoriya!" Todoroki rushed over, and picked "him" up into a huge, pressing his hands down onto "his" belly. Toga grinned and was about to place her hands on top of his.
        That's when Todoroki punches her in the face.
         He kicked and clawed at her, slowly forcing her back to her original form. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her against the wall.
       "I'm only gonna ask this once..." he muttered, pure rage in his voice. "Where. Is. Izuku?"
       Toga started laughing. Laughing so hard she couldn't stop.
      "How did you know I wasn't Izuku?" She purred, causing Todoroki to slap her across the face.
      "Don't you DARE call him Izuku!"
       "The real Izuku would never answer to 'Midoriya' and would never call me 'Todoroki,' ESPECIALLY without using an honorific."
       "Well done!" Toga congratulated.
         Just then, Todoroki screamed in pain. Toga has distracted him, and she has managed to sneak her wires around his leg and suck his blood.
        "I'LL go make sure IZUKU is okay!" She smirked. She jumped out the window, and ran straight into the warp gate, now disguised as Todoroki.
        Todoroki jumped right of after her, and as soon as he was about to reach the warp gate, Toga waved goodbye, and it vanished.

                                 ———————

        "AIZAWA!" Todoroki screamed,  half his shirt missing, bleeding from under his eye that was swollen half closed, and his hand dripping blood.
        "THEY. IZUKU. WARP GATE. TOGA. DABI. QUIRK. JUST LIKE ME. HELP!" He couldn't even manage to get out full sentences.
       "CALL ALMIGHT!" He screamed, falling to the floor, sobbing in hysterics. "CALL HIM NOW. NOW!!!!"
         When nobody reacted out of shock for seeing Todoroki so broken, he couldn't fake it any more. He punched Aizawa straight in the face, and tried to run away to go get Almight himself.
        "I don't think so," a deadly voice whispered in his ear. Present Mic was standing before him, grasping his wrist.
       "DAD! LET HIM GO!" Shinsou screamed.
        "NO!" Mic responded, his eyes widening and then suddenly turning white.
         "GO!" Shinsou yelled, desperately trying to focus while controlling Mic to walk away from Todoroki.
         "GO! GO SAVE HIM! RUN!" Shinsou yelled, close to tears. "HE NEEDS HIS DADS. I KNOW, BELIEVE ME! NO GO!"
           Todoroki nodded, and ran out the door, not before grabbing Momo and dragging her out into the hallway.
           "Yaoyorozu-san. Please. I'm begging you here. All I need right now is a weapon. Of any sort. Please. I need to help him. Please. I'll do anything."
         Momo, who normally protested violence, nodded her head right away. She pulled a long piece of metal shaped like a tube out of her arm, the one she always fought with.
      "I hope I've fought you well, Todoroki-san. Now, bring back Midoriya-san."
        Todoroki broke into a sprint, and ran outside, the wind whistling against the trees.

     —————

         "TODOROKI!" Midoriya screamed, seeing his liver appear before him. "I knew you'd come! I knew it! Please, help me! Unite me, quick before they-"
         He was cut off by a slap to the face. Toga, grinning on the inside.
         "You know, Midoriya..." she trailed off. "I think I've lost interest. I guess all there's really left to do..."
          She pulled out her knife.

          "Is to kill you!"