Chapter Thirteen

"You...you...you...YOU PROMISED!" Midoriya wailed, lashing out against his restraints.
       He trust his finger out as best he could. "YOU PROMISED THAT WE'D BE TOGETHER FOREVER. FOREVER!"
       Toga stared at him in shock.
        "When did he...engaged?"
       "SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!"
        Deku's restraints came flying off, and his glowing fist smacked into Toga's face. He proceeded to knock out Kurogiri, and flipped Dabi over his shoulder, slamming his head into the floor. He took Toga's knife and slipped it into his belt. Just then, Tomura appeared, and placed four of his fingers around Izuku's neck.
"I wouldn't move if I were you!" He whispered, a nasty grin on his face. Izuku recoiled in fear, whimpering, and placing his hands on his stomach.
"I'm sorry," he kept whispering to it over and over again. Kurogiri, in the corner, was keeping an eye on the scene without ever moving an inch. This surprised Izuku, as he expected him to take him away to somewhere where no one would ever find him again.
"Now then, let's see! Since your beloved will never see you again, who should be the parent of your child?" Tomura asked.
"Perhaps Toga? Dabi?"
"I will do it," a dark voice from the corner responded. Kurogiri stepped forward, and walked over to Midoriya, and placed his hand out in front of his.
"Pleased to meet you formally, Midoriya-San."
"HOW DARE YOU?!" Izuku screamed, punching Tomura in the face. "Todoroki WILL come rescue me! Just you wait! And until then, I don't care what you do, but you WON'T break me, that's for sure!"
"Oh, we'll see about that," Tomura grinned.

————————

Todoroki wouldn't even stop to catch his breath. Ice sliding out from underneath his feet. He was frantic. That was an understatement. He had never been so terrified of anything in his life.
He had to find him. He HAD to. He knew he couldn't rely on anyone anymore, and even All Might had failed to help him. He was on his own, just like he was before. Before he met Midoriya.
He was crying. Hot and heavy tears poured down his face, and he just let them keep coming. He let them fall, not bothering to wipe them away.
He finally arrived at the shabby bar that was home to the League of Villains. He knew he should enter stealthily, but the fact that Izuku was so close and needed him so desperately kept all rationality out of his mind. He burned the door down, and froze the entire room of ice. He then located Midoriya, scared out of his mind, stuck in it, clutched in the grip of Tomura. He struggled to escape, but just then, Tomura managed to wrap his fingers around Izuku's neck. To dork I stood there in shock as the skin around his neck slowly peeled away. Izuku, crying in agony, screamed for Todoroki to help him. Todoroki pried his hands off of Izuku's neck with his sword, and slashed as his head, leaving a good scrape along his cheek. He turned around and smacked Toga with the butt of his blade, and threw fire at Dabi much more powerful than he could possibly dream of. He was fueled by his anger, and his quirk had never been so powerful.
"Quickly," a deep voice said from the corner, already picking up Izuku. "I will send you back to the school. Hurry, before they break out."
Todoroki, not even bothering to register that Kurogiri just saved their lives, ran into the warp gate, the sobbing green-haired boy snuggled into his chest, panting.
The next thing he knew, they were standing in the hallway of UA, right outside where they left. Everyone turned to him in shock, including Aizawa and Mic.
"You've been gone for, like, twenty minutes? How the hell did you manage to reduce him so fast?" Mic wondered, causing Aizawa to slap his on the shoulder.
"It's been three hours, and I've seen that kind of injury before- Tomura gave it to me at USJ. He needs emergency healing, and fast. Todoroki, I assume you won't let any of us carry him there, even Iida, who would be able to get him there the fastest."
      Todoroki simply nodded, and flew out of the room, ice guiding him.
      "We're right behind you!" Mina yelled, acid under her feet. Everyone else followed behind. Todoroki actually smiled for someone other than Izuku.

                             ————————

          "MRMPH," Deku mumbled, waking up almost a day later.
           Just then, arms were being thrown around him, the owner sobbing in relief. Izuku started crying, and hugged him back.
       "SHOTO!" He screamed, burying his face into Todoroki's chest.
        "I-I-I was so s-scared, but I knew you would come and rescue me! Thank you! Thank you!" He sobbed over and over again, until Todoroki places his large hands on Midoriya's swollen abdomen.
        "You've got a very brave Daddy," He whispered, pressing his lips to the skin. "He would do anything for you...and so would I."