Chapter Fifteen

"Everyone, dinner's ready!" Mic yelled out, motioning to the masterpiece that Aizawa and Shinsou has made- thankfully, Shinsou has managed to get a hold of Kendo, who was freaking out, via Jiro transmitting noise through the dorms.
The whole class, whooping, gathered at the huge table, and Aizawa placed a perfectly plated meal of lemon chicken with cilantro rice and steamed asparagus. Somehow, it was exactly what everyone wanted- warm and comforting, but flavorful and tasty.
After dinner, everyone decided to take a bath, and then meet up back in the living room.
Deku walked out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist, Todoroki close behind him. He grabbed him from behind, and kissed his neck. Deku leaned into the kiss, and placed Todoroki's hands on his stomach.
Deku slipped on one of Todoroki's big T-shirts, and a pair of sweat pants. It always made Todoroki very happy to see his Izuku in his clothes- he felt like even if he couldn't be right next to him, it would remind him that he would always protect him.
TodoDeku slipped on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top, and offered his arm to Izuku. Izuku grinned, and placed his on top of Todoroki's.
They walked into the living room, and were greeted with the sight of everybody curled up next to their partners on the couch, covered in fluffy blankets, courtesy of an exhausted Yaoyorozu, who was passed out, snuggled deep into Tokoyami's chest- no one had ever seen Tokoyami express much emotion, but he seemed to be GLOWING. Dark Shadow was out as well, flying around from one person to another, asking what they needed, and providing food, drinks, blankets, books- he even did foot massages, though no one really knew why or how.
Tokoyami bent down and kissed Momo on the lips, causing her to blush a deep red, yell, cover her lips, and hide back under her blanket.
Everybody laughed, and waved as they saw Todoroki and Deku walk into the room, Todoroki supporting his pregnant partner.
"What up, guys?" Deku asked, shivering. Todoroki panicked, and light up his left side, very gently, so it wasn't even flaming, and rubbed his hands onto Midoriya's back, causing the green-haired boy to sigh in happiness and visibly relax.
"How's everyone doing?" A smiling Aizawa asked, startling everyone. They still aren't used to seeing their teacher so happy, but it was kinda of contagious. He placed down a tray of hot cocoa for everyone, as well as a few light snacks. Even Momo woke up, and created a thank you card, and then promptly passed out, causing a screaming Tokoyami to hold her in his arms, and had Dark Shadow search the whole house for a med kid.
After that calmed down, everyone was awake, and they were all sitting around the fire, sharing stories.
"So," Mic started, his hand placed on Aizawa's belly and one arm around Shinsou. He had never looked happier. "You must all have something you want to share! How have your quirks helped with the pregnancies?"
Momo raised her hand politely. "Well, we have Dark Shadow, Hans he's been amazing! Just as much as Tokoyami!" She grinned, placing a quick kiss on his face. "He's ran out to get us some last minute stuff, and he agreed to be a built-in babysitter!" Everyone laughed, even Tokoyami, and called back Dark Shadow to give him a pat on the head.
"OH!" Mina screamed, grabbing Sero's hands, forcing him to stand up, and then forcing him to laugh as Mina couldn't stand up without help. She growled, and Sero shut up. "We've made a TON of cute stuff for the baby by using Sero's tape and my acid! We can blend the tape with the acid, so we've made blankets, diapers, mattresses- it's been great!"
Everyone was pretty impressed.
"Shoto has been SUPER great! He runs out and grabs me anything I want, and he talk and reads to the baby, and he cuddles me, and he kisses me, and then he gives me massages, and he brings we flowers and presents, and-"
"STOP!" A bright red Todoroki cried, covering his face and waving his hands in front of his face. "I-I-I...I-I know...I-I...love to do it...b-but it's...e-embarrassing! It's s-supposed to be about our q-quirks!"
       Every head in the room turned Deku's way.
       "EEEEP!" He squeaked, busting into tears, blushing furiously, trying his best to stand up and run away, but when he figured out he couldn't without Todoroki's help, he fell to the floor and buried his head in Todoroki's tank top, accidentally pulling it too hard, and it ripped right off of his chest, revealing his 8-pack.
      Deku's eyes widened, and he started coughing and blushing INSANELY red. This time, he did manage to get up and hobble away at about one mile an hour, but Todoroki, smirking, gently made a chair out of ice beneath him, and brought him right back over to him.
       Deku closed his eyes and braced himself for the worst- but then he crashed into something.
   "I'm so sorry, I-"
    He looked down and realized his hand was pressed up again Todoroki's chest.
    "Like what you see?" He purred, placing his hand over Deku's.
      Kaminari and Mina started whistling, and Sero and Kirishima started chanting, "KISS KISS KISS KISS!" While Iida and Uraraka and Asui were all trying to hide their grins. Jiro and Momo were laughing, and the rest of the class seemed to be enjoying themselves just as much.