Chapter Sixteen

"Well," Todoroki purred, pulling Deku closer, causing his lover to look away and cover his face; listening to Kirishima and Sero. He pulled Midoriya into a fierce kiss, grabbing his shirt and smashing his lips on to him.
      Everyone cheered, and it went on for a good ten minutes. Deku couldn't believe that him and the most popular, powerful student at the UA had gotten so close in the last 8 and a half months. He felt like he could stay like this forever...and he was planning too until a scream from the other side of the room shocked him out of his lust-crazed state.
     "MY WATER JUST BROKE!" Jiro screamed, jumping off of the couch, and sure enough, a huge wet spot was seeping into the couch. Kaminari started screaming, but to everyone's surprise, Todoroki took a deep breathe, and turned to Jiro.
     "Okay, it's going to be perfectly fine. Remember, you told me that the twins might come early?"
      "EHHHHHHHHHH?!" Everyone screamed, Kaminari winking to them, and Jiro giving them a weak smile, with Todoroki smiling himself.
      "Dark Shadow!" Todoroki shouted, try to get Tokoyami to hear him over the all of the excitement. "Please go to my room and grab their hospital bag- it's got a few things in it we can use to make this more comfortable!" Tokoyami nodded, and Dark Shadow rushed upstairs. "Yaoyorozu, Iida- please make something to call Recovery Girl and help her help us!"
     Before they could do that, Shinsou stepped forward, placing his hands on a panting Jiro's shoulders. "Don't bother- I can take care of this myself."
     Everyone stared at him in shock.
     "You finally got your license?" Aizawa whimpered, a proud look creeping into his eyes.
     "Sure did, Dad!" He beamed, quickly turning to face Jiro. "I wanted to have a home birth when the time came for me and Kendo, so I've been going to a class with her to see how we can prepare- um licensed in the field and I can promise you a safe delivery. Do you trust me?"
        Jiro, tears in her eyes, wether from happiness of pain, nodded her head.
      "Well then," Shinsou started, Momo creating a set of scrubs for him as well as a few monitors.
       "Let's deliver some babies!"

                            ————————

      "Okay, you're doing great!" Shinsou encourages, sweating profusely, but visibly happy. Jiro smiled, and focused. Kaminari was whispering soothing words in her ears, and holding her hand.
      "Okay, one more push! Then we should find out who's the oldest!" Shinsou smiled, motioning to Momo to keep writing on her clipboard.
      "HARGH!" Jiro screamed, pushing with all her might. A cry was heard throughout the silent dorm. Jiro started crying in relief as Momo wrapped up the beautiful baby girl in a pink blanket, handing her to Jiro, as she helped her second baby enter the world. A second little girl, who was being handed to her mom.
       Jiro and Kaminari started weeping in relief- despite being born so early, they looked and seemed to be perfectly healthy.
      Mina broke the sentimental moment, a surprise to no one.
      "I'M THE GODMOM!!"
        Even Jiro started laughing, and she nodded.
      "Of course, Min! I wouldn't have it any other way!"
       "Sero?" Kaminari grinned. "You feel like having a godchild?"
      To everyone's surprise, Sero started crying, giving a big smile to his best friend.
       "Well," an exhausted Jiro started. "Please meet my little musicians: Melody and Harmony!"
        "That's perfect!" Ochako squealed, Deku nodding in agreement.
Everyone managed to settle down after the big event, and Jiro and Kaminari were ecstatic- they were so proud, and Momo already had given them clothes, bottles, and flowers to celebrate!
It had been a long day, and everyone decided it would probably be for the best to turn in for the night- Aizawa and Mic agreed to sleep in Jiro and Kaminari's room to make sure nothing happened in the night. Mina and Sero insisted too, and eventually, almost the whole class was there.
Deku felt bad, but Todoroki was adamant on getting him back to their room.
"Why can't we stay?" Deku whined, clutching his belly, trying to soothe the cramps.
"I just...I need to talk to you," Todoroki said.
When they got back to the room, Deku was sweating profusely, and almost having a nervous breakdown.
"What do you need to talk to me about?!" Deku screamed, startling Todoroki. Deku started crying, clutching his belly. "If you're going to leave me, just tell me already!"
Todoroki sat there in shock, his mouth wide open.
"What?!" He screamed, pressing Midoriya's lips against his.
"No... NO! NO NO NO NO!" Todoroki screeched, clutching on to Deku. Deku sobbed in relief, and hugged back.
"Good!" He laughed, wiping tears out of his eyes. "I guess I jumped to conclusions- sorry," he whispered, blushing in embarrassment.
"I need to know," Todoroki said, leaning in close to Midoriya. "Would you be okay...if I took your last name?"
Now it was Deku's turn to state and open his mouth in shock.
"Why would you do that?! You're the son of one of the best heros in the world! Why would you-"
"Because," Todoroki growled, his arm starting to steam. "I'm done with my family. YOU are my family. I only want to associate with you, NOT the Todoroki family."
Deku nodded his head. "Of course, Shoto!" He cried, happy as he had ever been.
"Shoto Midoriya!" Shoto teased, kissing Midoriya again, brushing the hair out of his face.
They finally decided to get some sleep.

———————

"S-S-Shoto..." Midoriya moaned, shaking awake his fiancé and whimpering in pain.
"SHOTO!" He screamed, tears running down his face.
"What's wrong?!" Todoroki yelled, pulling Midoriya close to his chest.
"It hurts!" He cried. "It really hurts! My stomach!"
Todoroki paled.
"Izuku..." he trailed off.
Deku nodded his head.
"My water just broke."