다섯

Chapter Five | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

I got startled by a loud thud on the floor, making me sat up from bed and flicker my eyes as i looked around my room. There was no sign of Yoongi, but soon i heard a groan making me look down at the side of my bed.

"What are you doing there?" I blankly asked and he giggled making me frown.

"Oh! Your awake!" He beamed, is he always like this?

"Uhm..why are you like this?" I asked him

"What do you mean being like this?" He asked me standing up and walking closer to me, he leaned closer placing his palms on my forehead

"You still have a small fever, but you kinda look ok now" he mumbled as he took off his palms from my forehead. I scrunched up my nose, why is he wasting time on me? Im just a frcKity frICk frAcK waste of time.

"J-just...leave" i said as i stood up and pushed him outside of my room, i slammed my door shut as he was now out of sight

"Angel! Whats wrong?" I heard him whisper from the door, i was still leaning on the door

"Please.." I whispered, earning a sigh from the boy behind my door. Soon silence filled the atmosphere, he was gone now.

I plopped dow on my bed, thinking why would the popular slash hottie of the school would waste time on me? Soon i fell asleep again

°•Yoongi•°

Why is she like this? earlier she was giddy and shy and now she's shutting me out? What did i ever do?

I went home to the dorm where all seven of us live, wondering why we live on a dorm? Technically we're all best friends since elementary so we all decided to go on the same school till we all graduate.

I went inside, they were watching a movie. I took off my jacket as i passed by the couch.

"Yoongi hyung? You didn't attend school" Namjoon stood up from the couch and spoke

"Yeah..I'll be in my room if you need anything" i said as the boys looked at me while i walk in my shared room with Jimin. Jungkook being a brat didn't want to have any room mate so i got stuck with the nutthead.

I plopped on my bed thinking about her. The first time i saw her, i remembered someone from back then.

Though im not sure who thats someone was, i just know that she was my biggest crush when i was nursery and elementary. That was massive but i never knew how to tell her, i didn't have the caurage to do so.

Well, my real self just did what it really does.

Sleeping, one of my love

I fell asleep still thinking about her.

___________________________

WordCount: 472 (a/n not counted)

I finally made Yoongi's point of view
Hehe, please follow me and vote on chapters if you like.

Happy reading 💜🐷