하나

Chapter One |Umbrella

°•Angel•°

I sat down at my usual spot on the back of the cafeteria all alone again. Its okay, im used to this. As i ate my apple and sandwich, i looked around, all students are busy, busy talking and gossiping about the schools hottie's, some are laughing out loud. The reason i feel that they rub that into my face that everyone of them has friends and i don't. It sucks, i know. If you have lack of melanins in your body, you'd be pale as hell like me.

Im the only one different.

And thats why i dont have friends.

Soon the bell rang indicating its time to head for our next classes. I know im smart, but im getting bored in some of the classes i go to.

I went inside of the room, no one even paying attention to me. They we're all just gossiping and being noisy as always. I sat down at the back of the room, and i wasn't near the window. The sun's heat could kill me in no time i say. I sat down, pulling out my stuffs from my bag before the teacher arrives.

"Class! We have a test! So prepare everything you'll be needing" the teacher arrived yelling that. Its okay i studied last night, i mean i always study so i don't need to panick.
The teacher dustributed papers for us to answer. The whole room was dead silent, and you can almost hear the breathing of each student here. I casually answered every number, smiling maniacly the fact that everything in the paper was all i studied. I could hear the teacher tapping her pen on her desk in the front of the room, god the room was only quiet whenever theres a test.
One hour passed i guess, and the bell has rang indicating last period was done , i passed my paper infront as they gave it to Ms. Kim

"Okay class! Tomorrow i will announce your scores" she beamed, and all students dashed out of the room, i was left inside their, while i just tucked my stuffs in my black leather backpack, i stood up. Walking alone towards home again.

I walked out of the room, everyone just ignored me. As i walk, i just looked down at my black timberland shoes, not bothering the noisy students as i walk pass them.

I was almodt near the gates when someone grabbed my wrists yet gently. I looked at the person and my eyes went wide, is this real? why is he here? one of the schools hot boys holding my wrist? did i do something wrong? He just smiled at me that made me wanna sink on the bottom of the ground.

He took something from his bag, pulling it swftly as he opened the black Umbrella, putting it under us so the sun wouldn't hit my pale skin.
I blushed, and sure he would see that clearly due to my pale skin

"Cute" he said that made me blush more. I look like a white vanilla cake that has been sprinkled with pink porder i guess.

What the frickity frack is happening?

___________________________

WordCount: 533 (a/n isn't counted)

Thats it my lovely readers, not long as i said on the description.

Happy reading 💜🐷