여섯

Chapter Six | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

Its saturday, and i have nothing to do other than stuffing my mouth with lamb skewers while watching kdrama..im a loner i know.

I stood up from my bed, placing my laptop aside as i went down stairs. S.coups wasn't home probably hanging out with his flock of friends, he was the opposite of me, he has a heck lot of friends! And its all thirteen! He's lucky because he wasn't like me.

I dashed down stairs to get some water, i opened the fridge and scanned it as i drank. Its fricking empty, and i know why S.coups left, its because he doesn't like getting the groceries. How greate, sarcasm is kinda my friend so yeah. I glanced at the marble counter where the money and list of stuffs i need to buy. I hate grocery shopping first of all since the counter boys would stare at me, i mean i know im ugly but they don't have to rub that on my face.

I went upstairs to my room, slipping on some new clothes since i was just wearing shorts and t's. A grey top and some black ripped jeans, i went down gripping my phone and house keys, wouldn't wanna be locked out from my house. I stuffed the money and list on my pockets after securely locking the door. The market wasn't so far, a five minute walk i guess.

Soon i arrived infront of the market, finger combing my hair since it got a bit messy from the wind. I got in and took a basket where ill put everything. Some we're looking at me, as expected.

Grabbing different vegetables, several ramen packets and meat throwing it in the basket. Something was in the list too, three bottles of soju probably dad's and one banana milk cart ok actually this is mom's. I grabbed three bottles of soju, i was about to grab the last cart of milk when someone swiftly took it.

I instantly looked at him, and he did the same. He had a cute bunny smile and his hair was dark-ish brown. He blushed first before speaking

"Oh..s-sorry we're you about to get this?" He shyly asked, as i just nodded at him. He gave it to me, smiling that made me wanna faint, what the hell.

"Uhm..thanks, what's your name by the way?" I asked him

"Im Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" he said sticking his hand out for a hand shake which i shooked.

"Ok im Angel, Choi Yoon Angel" i said as i took my hand from the hand shaking setion. One of his eyebrows lifted up

"your other name is kinda foreign" he spoke, i gigled for a bit and fixed my body posture

"yes, my mom's american and my dad's the korean" i said and he nods his head as i spoke

"Oh ok, now i know" he mumbles

"Are you gonna pay for that? I mean we can go to the counter together, i-if you want" he muttered, he looks shy and nervous at the same time.

"yeah sure" i said as we walked to the counter together, i payed for my groceries and its was Jungkook's turn, as i waited beside him, the counter girl looked at me like he was sorry for Jungkook. Does she frickin' think were together? Hell no.

We walked out of the market, and so i walked back to my house. Soon i noticed Jungkook was behind me, is he following me? I looked back and came to a halt

"are you following me Jungkook?" I asked him and he got startled

"What no! Noona i live at this street too, thats silly of me if i was following you when we both just met" he said as he was giggling, showing off his buny like teeth.

"Oof, sorry" i said and bowed at him, he placed his hand on my shoulder gesturing me to stand up

"Noona, i know your older than me though" he spoke

"When is your birthday?" he asked me as i stood up properly

"uhm..march 9th" i said and he nodded

"ok noona, mines september 1st" he said and scooted off towards a house beside mine. Oh so he's my neighbor? I never knew.

I went in my house, locking it behind me and so i ploped down the couch. A bit exhausted, wait are you kidding me? That was fracking exhausting! geez-

Knock Knock Knock

Wait who's that? I thought S.coups would sleep over with his friends? Maybe he didn't wanna leave his precocious sister? I went towards the door opening it, revealing someone i didn't really expected to show up.

Hueningkai.

___________________________

WordCount: 787 (a/n not counted)

Ok so thats it, Hueningkai is from the group TomorrowXTogether(a.k.a. TxT) a group Bighit recently had. He's my bias in TxT so i thought of putting him in this story.

Happy reading 💜🐷