열셋

Chapter Thirteen | Umbrella

°•Yoongi•°

I woke up from the thing wrapped up around me, what the heck is this? I slowly opened my eyes to met a familiar face.

Her sleeping face looked so pretty, even with such pale skin and a slightly pink-ish lips. I don't know what im feeling but this is the first time.

Angel.

She's the thing beside me, her arms are around my waist and her legs are looped on my legs, like how can a quiet girl sleep like this? I didn't want to wake her up so i searched for my phone which was just in my pocket, opening it i saw the time.

My  eyes widened, 6:16 am, Thursday. F*ck! We're almost late!

I poked her cheeks, she groaned then her eyes shot open, our eyes met and her eyes we're twinkled. Suddenly she quickly stood up making me fall down from the bed, earning a loud thud on the floor.

"Aww" i groaned, she peeks at me from the bed, her nose scrunched up and her eyes squinting.

"Uh, sorry Yoongi" she whispered, i jus chuckled and stood up 

"You know we only have 34 minutes left and both of us will be late for school" i grinned, and her eyes widened like big oranges, but not that big her eyes are really cute though.

"Aishh! I gotta go then! Bye" she said and dashed away from my room. That was fast. I went inside the bathroom and took a really quick shower since I'll be toast when i get to school late.

As i finished, i went out wearing a nice outfit for the day, yellow long sleeved top and ripped jeans. I went to the kitchen and got an apple from the fridge, i dashed out of the house after locking the door, swinging my bag on my back.

I arrived quickly at school, walking through the halls i saw a familiar figure surrounded by three girls. I went a bit closer to them, and eavesdropped a bit

"You b*tch, stay away from him. Do you think he'll ever like a girl so ugly like you? Tch, you wish. He's just using you so if i we're you I'd stop what im doing and stay away from them"  i heard a girl spat out

"Im warning you"  the girl lastly said, i decided on looking at the girl they we're talking to. I peaked and was....

Angel.

_________________________

WordCount: 412 (a/n not counted)

Happy Reading 💜🐷