스물셋

Chapter TwentyThree | Umbrella

°•Yoongi•°

An hour has passed and we're all still outside waiting for her to come out alive. A couple of minutes and the nurses came out, pulling a strecher bed to  a room. I guess that's Angel laying on the bed, her face was so pale as i glanced at her forehead, that was the only thing i can see, so we all stood up running towards the room she was placed.

As we opened the door, there we're lot's of strecher beds, and the bed that she was laying is separated fron the others.

"Im sorry" the nurse said and went out of the room, Mr. and Mrs. Choi had frown on their faces. They slowly took off the cloth covering the person's face, and Mrs. Choi burted out crying, Mr. Choi just gasped and almost cryied.

"Excuse me miss Choi's family? you can now visit her" we heard someone on from tge door.

"I'll be going to Angel's room now Mr. and Mrs. Choi" i  said and they noded. I walked out and went to her room, as i opened the door i saw her usual pale skin is more paler than ever.

It breaks my heart even more just seeing her like this, lots of needles pushed against her pale milky skin. I came closer to her and placed my palms on her cheek, gently stroking it with my thumb.

"You know..you should've told all of this to your parents" i said as i took a seat besise her bed

"I missed you" i said stroking her hair, the door then opens, Angel's parents came walking in.

"Yoongi dear, thank you so much" Mrs. Choi said as she walked to her daughter

"Why are you here anyways? Do you perhaps like our daughter?" Mr. Choi asked me, i was bit taken back with the question but i need to tell them.

"Very well..you can go home now Yoongi" Mrs. Choi said gesturing that i can leave now, but i refused.

"No Mrs. Choi I'll stay here and take care of her, both of you are the ones who are supposed to go home. You been through enough of this day and I'd be glad to help when it comes to her" i said smiling at them, they gave me a nod and sadly smiled. The doctor then came in, he started saying things i never thought Angel would do or have.

"Choi Yoon Angel is the name of the patient right?" He asked as her parents noded

"Apparently your daughter had a weak heart and didn't took any medication for that, she's been doing if for years now i guess that's why she had to have a heart transplant. And thankfully she handled the whole surgery, but i cant say she's totally fine now since she had several cuts on her wrists amd neck it means she was going through depression. It's a miracle that no vital vains on the cutted parts we're damaged, due to the deep cuts it was all fine!" my mouth hung open as to what the doctor had said, do she's been keeping these to her self?! Wtf

"She's in a coma right now, and would take weeks, months, or even a year for her to wake up. So she needs full vision from any of you everday" i feel hurt she's been enduring these pain.

"Thank you Dr. Lee" her parents thanked him as he bowed politely, walking off and shutting the door close.

_____________________

WordCount: 588(a/n not counted)

Happy reading 💜🐷