epilogue

Epilogue | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

"Congratulations! Blackpink! You all did a great job! Now the five of you have deputed im so happy!" Our manager yelled with happiness. We all chuckled at her silliness and started the small party.

"Eonni..do you still remember Yoongi oppa and the boys?" Lisa suddenly asked while i was stuffing my mouth with chocolate coated marshmallows.

"Ofcourse i do" i said and continued eating.

"Yoongi oppa sure does miss you" she said and i then froze, hearing what he feels makes me regret everything i have done.

"Uhh..i do too" i said and ran away from her, towards the bathroom.
My phone then rang mom was calling mre, so i answered it.

"Waeyo eomma?" I asked

"Your cousin Nancy wants to study at the university you went to when you we're high school, so she wants you to come with her" mom said making me gigle

"Ofcourse i would mom, Nancy is probably my favorite cousin so I'll be there tomorrow at 9am, tell her eomma" i said and she hung up on the call. I went back to the party and told Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa everything about what I'll do tomorrow.

---

"Nancy! i missed you!" I yelled and hugged her tightly

"I missed you too eonni, so..let's go?" She asked and i noded, bidding goodbyes to mom and dad we went to the school i once felt lonely and non existant. Where sad and happy memories we're built because of the boy i love.

"Eonni? Are we going in?" Nancy suddenly asked.

"Oh yeah! Hehe sorry i spaced out a bit but let just go to the office" i said and walked inside with her. The scbool did change, but the rooms we're the same, the cafeteria was alsocthe same. Just the appearance outside changed and some part inside. Nancy has finished doing everything and now i was just touring her around the school.

"Ok..so this was my room when i was on 9th grade. Did you ever knew that i was the schools smartest girl? Haha i know funny" i said and we both chuckled.

"do you have a boyfriend eonni?" She then asked making me frown at her

"Why would i have one? This face wouldn't have one" i murmured and she almost smacked me but stopped when she realized i was older that her.

"Eonni, stop saying that! your fricking beautiful as heck!" She said and i just gigled

"But i do love someone..." I whispered, but eventually i kinda said it out loud for Nancy to hear.

"Who's the lucky boy?!" She yelled

"Uh..He's n-not here. And all i know is that he debuted as an idol under Bighit Entertainment" i saud and she squield.

"Omooo!!!jinjja eonni?! I love them! Their BTS!" She squield again.

"Well..uh yes-" i didn't finish my sentence when suddenly Nancy's phone rang out loud, she looked at her phone and glanced at me. I nodded and she answered the phone.

"Aishh...im sorry eonni mom just called and told me to go home now, thank tou for coming with me and for touring me around too" she said and hugged me. Soon she left and i looked around the school one last time before stepping near the gate.
I then realized i didn't bring my umbrella, the sun was really shining brightly today. Wtf?

I was about to walk when someone gently grabbed on my wrist, pulling me back and hugging me. My face was buried on the person's chest and as i inhailed the scent of the person, i looked up and saw.

Yoongi.

Holding up an UMBRELLA on both of us. He flashed me a gummy smile and spoke.

"I love you so much Angel, you give me so much different feelings that i can't tell what is. I love you do much even with that pale ass skin. I love you even with that pale pale lipd of yours. All i want is..."

"will you merry me and be under this same  UMBRELLA like we always did back then?" He asked me, my tears we're now spilling out continuously. I couldn't hold back my teats of joy, i noded and he looked like the happiest man on earth.

Kissing me gently, a passionate, sweet and sencier kiss. Described and showed how much he really loved and waited for me. Not bothering even though i shutted him out ever time.

"I do..I'll marry you and be under this same UMBRELLA like we always did back then Yoongi" i said in between the kiss.

~°•.•°•.ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ°•.•°•.~

F*ck this ending.

And yea! i just finished this crappy story! Im so happy! Woot! even though no ones probably reading this and has like no reads yet im happy that y'all will read this all COMPLETED everyone of you won't wait for my updates and would just straight ass read it untill the end!

Thank you for y'all soon to be readers 💜🐷