스물넷

Chapter TwentyFour | Umbrella

°•Yoongi•°

God she's been in a coma for frecking 2 months now. I wish you could just wake up already, i  wanna see you sweet smile and cute gigle again. I stared at her pale milky face as usual hoping for her to wake up.

"You better wake up ang thank me you brat" i said and chuckled at my own, she doesn't probably hear me wtf.

"I miss you so much~"

"Wake up already~"

"Please~ im waiting for you~"

"Hey~ wake up now~"

"I swear to god if you dont wake up I'll kick that precious ass of yours and  kiss you until you can't breathe-" i was cutted off when i felt her hands woving on my grasp.

"Doctor! Doctor! She's moving!" I yelled but no one came, is this a hospital? Soon her eyes slowly opened, she blinked a couple of time's and looked through out the surrounding. She suddenly looked at me and our eyes met. We both stared at each other for what seems like 5 minutes.

"What are you doing here?" She coldly asked me, why is she like this?

"Im looking after you" i said and she only had a blank expression.

"just leave me alone! Leave!" she shouted at me and i flinched. I should just leave her, she doesn't want me near or around her, I'll give you space then if it makes you happy.

"Ok then..take good care of yourself now, always tell your parents what your feeling" i said and left the room with my bag. I then bumped on Angel's parents

"Yoongi dear? Leaving already?" Mrs Choi asked me

"She's awake, and she wanted me to leave so I don't want to bother her anymore, Goodbye Mrs Choi its been nice having time with your daughter even though she was on a coma. Thank you for the time too" i said and left them.

°•Angel•°

God..why does he always wanna be near a worthless girl like me? The door then flungs open mom and dad walking in.

"Mom!Dad!" I yelled and almost took out the tubes and needles attached on my skin, they suddenly spoke making me stop tracks.

"Why did you told Yoongi to leave? You we're in a coma for straight 2 months and 1 week and he was the only one who took good care of you and looked after you, he didn't want me and your dad to be sad so he wanted to be the one with you. Can you see he cares for you so much honey?" i broke into tears, why didn't i see that coming? Was is because i always thought i was just a worthless b*tch who no one cares about?

"im sorry mom..im sorry dad.." I said in between my cries. Omy god..They came hugging me, i missed the comfort and warmth of my parents.

"Wh-where's S.coups?" i asked as i cried. The suddenly broke the hug and mom had teaes rolling down on her cheak now, dad was just closing hus eyes tightly. What's wrong?-

"Honey, S-sung Cheol...was the heart donor" i froze, my worls stopped, my heart broken as the words slipped out of mom's mouth. I busted out crying even more, my whaling sure heard from outside my room.

"No! S.coups not dead! It can't be! He can't do that! My brothers still alive! No!" I cried and cried, mom and dad only hugged me. Im going crazy, he can't leave me like this.

Scoups of ice cream..why'd you gave your heart to me so i can live and not you?

________________________

WordCount: 609(a/n not counted)

So Angel's brother Sung Cheol a.k.a S.coups from Seventeen was the heart donor, i know im so harsh to end the precious Scoups of ice cream in this book. Hehe (>y<)

Happy reading 💜🐷