스물

Chapter Twenty | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

Its been two days since i left seoul, and im still un packing my other belongings. My room was all fine now and im just finishing the plates, cups or mugs, spoons and forks. I already started school here in busan and its kinda nice, i haven't told Hueningkai and Lisa yet but maybe later I'll ask both of them to come over.

I ploped down my mini sofa, i finally finished unpacking. I stared at the sealing, i ran up to room and called Hueningkai.

NoonaLovesMe❤-
"NingNing~ how r u?"

NingNing💫-
"Im fine, hbu?"

NoonaLovesMe❤-
"Fine, im here at busan right now and let's hangout! Take Lisa with you or else! Here's my address (insert)

NingNing💫-
Ok ok, be there with the nutthead in 15 mins;))

NoonaLovesMe❤-
What with the winky emoticon?

NingNing💫-
Nothing~ open the door!

I got startled with someone banging on the door, i stood up and ran to the door revealing NingNing and Lisa

"eonni! Omoo! You live near us!" Lisa beamed and literally jump on me, both falling on the tiled floor.

"Oof, get off me fat pig" i groan and she got off from me, pouting from the name i called her.

"When did you move here?" NingNing asked me

"Last two day, its kinda my third day here" i told them and they sat at my mini sofa

"Let's just watch a movie!" Lisa beams again

"Ok then, I'll cook popcorn while you both pick a movie" i told them and dashed to the bathroom with my phone. I started cooking the popcorn when something suddenly dings.

"That can't be the popcorn, i just started cooking" i mumbled to my self, i glanced at my phone by the mable counter, something poped up from the screen. I took it and saw an unknown number texted me.

Unknown-
Hey, i miss you.

Me-
how'd you het my number?

Unknown-
Your not even gonna ask me what's  my name?

Me-
I know you already

Me-
And besides who would wanna have my f*cking number? I drunk man?

Unknown-
Well i would want your number, and if you do know me. Save my number on your phone then change the number to my name.

Me-
Seriously? that's too much work just do it your self

Unknown-
Uhg, why do you have to be so lazy like me?

Me-
Wait- you haven't even answered my first question -_-

Unknown-
Well, lets just say a friend of mine is good at it.

Me-
Wtf, im blocking u

Unknown-
No! Wait! I just wanted to talk to you through texting, c'mon im lonely and sad without u ಥ_ಥ

Me-
Is that supposed to be a crying face? Because it lookes like two upsidedown apples ( ̄へ ̄)

Unknown-
Uh..how r u btw?

Me-
Your lazy to type every word like me. But my answer is im good, hbu?

Unknown-
Yeah, that's why we're perfect for each other  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Me-
Uhm..the answer isss???

Unknown-
Im fine, where r u?

Me-
u don't need to no

Unknown-
That 'no' is supposed to be 'know' right.

Me-
Yes, and bye.

Why is he trying hard to communicate with me?

Dingg

The popcorn was finished now and so i went back to the living room, watching horor movies was my thing so we went for it.

_________________________

WordCount: 564(a/n not counted)

I think i few more chapters the story will end

(/^▽^)/

Happy reading 💜🐷