열하나

Chapter Eleven | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

Thats when i realized i sat on someone's croch, i gasped at the buldge i was now sitting on. I quickly stood up and i sweated so much, oh my god.

"Omoo! Im so sorry" i apologized to that person which i still don't know who is. He sat up on the bed, he looked around i can tell.

"What the f*ck? You just sat on people's bed like that?! Weather theire's no one!?" The person yelled at me, soon i felt my eye's getting teary, its the first time someone yelled at me since i was so quiet and not much a bother.

The tears flows down, i didn't know i was that soft to cry and get hurt easily. I hate this side of me. Soon the person noticed my sobs and he walked towards me

"Are yoy crying?" He asked me, why can't i recognize this voice when its dark? I continued sobbing and hiccups came out of my mouth as i cried. First time i cried i guess.

The person engulfed me with a gentle hug, the first time i got hugged from a boy except my brother and dad. I gave in the hug, sobbing on his clothed chest, his arms we're looped around my waist and mine was around his too.

"Im sorry" he said, rubbing my hair while he walked towards the bed, making me follow on what he was doing. Soon i felt the bed, we we're sitting on it and he placed his arm on my shoulder comforting me. Wow, it feels really nice. A person im not sure who is, comforting a useless girl.

"i know its you Angel" the person spoke, making me realize who this boy was.

Yoongi.

"Im tired Yoongi" i mumbled out, my eyes we're sore now surely, it got even heavier im close to sleeping.

"Lets sleep then, im tired like you too" he said, we both lay down on the bed while he tucked the soft blanket on both of us.

"are they still playing?" I asked him, he sighs

"probably, but its too quiet though" he murmured

"yeah, what happened to them?" I agreed. To that, we both fell asleep entering our separate dream lands.

_________________________

WordCount: 378 (a/n not counted)

Haopy Reading 💜🐷