스물다섯

Chapter TwentyFive | Umbrella

[Three years later]

°•Angel•°

"S.coups i miss you so much, its been three years now and im really thankful that you gave your heart to me. Now that im living and healthy now its all because of you" i spoke as i wiped his grave, sitting at the grassy  ground.

"Im a trainee at an entertainment now, and im staying at seoul too. I better go now S.coups bye" i bid my goodbyes to him and left the cemetery. Walking inside NingNing's car

"So..how was it talking to Scoups of ice cream?" He asked me, a soft giggle escaping my mouth

"It was ok..i remember the times when i tease him with with that nickname" i said and heaved a deep sigh

"Eonni! Your going to be an idol right!" Hanah beamed, i noded at the five years old girl

"I wanna be an idol too!" She yelled and we all laughed

"Then persue your dream Hanah, just like what im doing" i said and pinched her cheek.

"So..where would you wanna go Hanah?" NingNing asked her daughter

"I wanna go to the park!" Hanah squicked and so NingNing drove off.

Soon we arrived the park and i spotted a cherry blossom tree from affar, i suddenly remembered this was the park where me and Y-yoongi relaxed last five years. That was pretty nice, the first time i felt so relaxed.

"Hey, let's go under that tree and relax for a bit hmm?" I heard NingNing, i just nodded and Hanah skipped towards the tree. NingNing suddenly placed a cloth on the grassy ground, he sat on it patted the space beside him. So i sat down next to him, Hanah was playing with other kids.

°•Yoongi•°

These past years i spent wasn't really happy for me. How can i when the girl i love doesn't love me back? And the saddest is she shuts me out every time.

"Yoongi hyung?" i snapped back to my senses when Jungkook who was hand in hand with his girlfriend.

"Oh..uh yeah?" I asked and he chuckled at me.

"You really love noona don't you hyung? It's been five years of her shuting you out, and now that we're debuting as idols you still dont have any girlfriend" he mumbled and i chuckled at him.

"Well..even though you have Lisa as your girlfriend, you can't control me wether i want to have a girlfriend k?" I muttered out and he sighed, i walked slowly around the park when i spotted the cherry blossom tree me and Angel relaxed once.

I was about to leave when i saw a very familiar figure sitting under the tree. My eyes widened as i saw the girl i have missed, the girl i always wanted to be was now with someone else and guess what?,they have a daughter now, the little girl was playing around infront of both of them.

I-i..should just leave. By the look of them they seem so happy, im sad seeing her smile because im not the reason.

Why didn't i just moved fast when i knew who she really was?

She was my ultimate crush. The girl i liked back in kindergarten.

The girl i told to get out of my school.

_______________

WordCount: 552(a/n not counted)

Happy reading 💜🐷