열아홉

Chapter Nineteen | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

I have thought weather i should change schools where Hueningkai anf Lisa is, I've been thinking so much because from what i just received earlier.

~~~

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

I quickly picked up my phone and the caller was Ms. Park the doctor i went to last last week.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call.

"Ms. Choi I've got the results, and please do not freak out whatever im about to say" she calmly told me

" ok go on, i won't" i assured her and she deeply sighs on the other line. I think i gotta prepare my self

"You have a weak heart, im sorry" that's when tears gushed down my cheeks. Wow, i-i h-have..a weak..h-heart

"Oh i- th-thank you Ms. Park, jalgayo" i hung up on the the phone, and i collapsed on my bed. I can't believe this, i know i wanted to end my life and god totally gave it.

Maybe i wasn't really supposed to live a long life.

Maybe i wasn't really supposed to feel and be loved.

Maybe i was really supposed to be ignored.

And maybe i was really supposed to die already.

~~~

Will i tell mom and dad? S.coups? Hueningkai or Lisa?

Maybe not, i don't want them to worry much about me. Im useless and i should just die.

I packed my stuffs, and i already had an apartment to stay at Busan. Im leaving tomorrow and my parents already knows. They even tried to ask me why but i said ill finish my entire school year there at our home town. I didn't say a word about my condition, and i didn't even know if I'll still be here in earth the time i finish college.

The day passed by and i went to school, not with my school bag, but with just my phone and umbrella. I just had to get stuffs for switching schools from the office. Walking down the hallway i saw Yoongi sitting on one of the benches in the school grounds. I ran to the gates quickly but i guess Yoongi saw me. He held my wrists, and i can tell its him from the touch. I looked back at him.

"Angel? Where are you going?" he asked me with a pleading tone.

"No where, and please forget about me" i murmured and yanked my arm off of his grip

"B-but Angel i-" i didn't let him finish what he's trying to tell me, and left, running away even if the sun shined directly in my skin.

I just let him.

I left that boy who somehow i thought cared for me.

I left that boy who made me think he loved me.

i left my first love.

________________________

WordCount: 464(a/n not counted)

Happy reading 💜🐷