열일곱

Chapter Seventeen | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

Its friday night, and im here in my room, watching kdrama's as usual while stuffing my mouth with bulgogi one of my all time favorite, my life's incomplete without this. It was only 6pm and so i watched another movie.

~~~

"Angel!Honey! Someone's here for you!" Mom's voice startled me out, i stood up and ran down stairs almost tripping, im so clumsy i know.

"Who's it eom-" i didn't finish my sentence when i saw him standing infront of mom, he was wearing a black tuxedo and looks f*cking hot as hell. Oh mu god.

"Wh-what are yo doing here Yoogi?" I asked him, he couldn't be on the way to  his wedding day or something, there's no night wedding. Sheesh.

"Well, i-i wanted to ask y-you out..but i couldn't ask you since you we're ignoring us since the past week" he spoke, scraching the back of hus ear. Mom sqiels out, totally more excited than me. Wait- im not even agreeing with this bullsh*t

"Yahh! Angel! Hurry up and get dressed!" Mom yelled at me making me flinch a bit

"B-but eomma-" again i didn't finish the sentence

"No buts! pali!" Mom yelled making me run back to my room, aishh! Wtf?! Im going out with the guy im supposed to be ignoring?! Uhgg! I know im catching feeling for him but i need to igno- wait. Im catching feelings for that boy? Oh my f*cking god

I don't even know what to wear!!! Urhggg!!!

I went to my closet, finding any decent dress that i have, which i don't have much. Finally i found a perfect one i guess, its a black dress, above the knees and has a white colar. I wore a two inch black heel and placed a lipbalm shiner on my lips. I brushed my hair, to straighten it up more. I walked out of my room gripping on my phone and small green purse, walking down stairs as both mom and Yoongi stood up from the couch looking at me.

"Omo..my daughter looks so pretty!" My mom sqicked making me blush a bit, gosh mom. As i took the last steps on the stairs, Yoongi ran towards me taking my precious pale and slender hands, escorting me to the the door. We both stoped and Yoongi looked at mom.

"i promise to take care and protect your daughter, I'll bring her home safe and sound Mrs. Choi" Yoongi said, i can hear the sencierness in his voice.  My mom's eyes were a bit teary now, she's a bit over now.

"Thank you Yoongi, you can take her now and have fun" mom said, i felt like she's giving me away. What the hell.

"Bye eomma" i bid my good bye to her and we went out my house, infront of us was a grey car.

"Who's car is this?" I shyly asked, and he smirked

"Well..its not mine, but soon to be" he said and we both sat at the back seat, someone was driving us to our destination.

"thanks appa for driving us here" i heard Yoongi, wait-so he's Yoongi's dad? We got out of the car and infront of us was a fancy looking restaurant, but not too fancy. Yoongi held my hands, and we entered the restaurant. A waiter came towards us, giving us the menu, couple of minutes he came back getiing our order.

"You look really stunning Angel" Yoongi compliments me, making my cheeks burn up. What the heck

"I-uh..thanks" i muttred and he just gummy smiled at me.

"You know what, the food isn't arriving quickly and im too lazy to wait." Yoong mumbled, im confused what does he f*cking want from me?

"Whut?-" he cuts me off

"Wil you be my girlfriend?" i froze in place, what the frickity fracking frick frack did he just asked me?-

"What?wha-" i wasn't able to finish my sentence whe he started leaning in, his face too close in mines, hus lips millimeters away from touching mines-

Ringgg! Ringgg! Ringgg!

My eyes shot open, and i realized it was all just a f*cking dream.

_________________________

WordCount: 718(a/n not counted)

What the frAck?

Happy reading 💜🐷