Bitch fight

Music was pounding, dimmed room, people crammed together, smells of sweat, drink and puke. Danielle beside me, screamed jumping up and down, to the music bursting out of the speakers. Multicolored lights flickered about.

My drink in my hand I chugged it down and let out a happy squeal, I hadn't been out in a while. I told Danielle I had to go the toilet, so i dragged her with me. Shoving past everyone.

I walked into the stall, Danielle waited outside, laughing to herself. She slurred out the most random stuff, I drunkenly laughed as well. Not fully understanding what she was saying.

The the door opened, Danielle fell quiet, a high pitched girl voice was heard.

Brittney

" Look what the cat dragged in, where is that makeup from, it's shit,"

" I didn't ask for your opinion Brittney,"

I opened my stall door and walked over my heels clicking, my arms folded.

" Oh look it's Ella, nice outfit, made out of a trash bag," she cackle to herself. I scoffed.

" listen Brittney," I said through gritted teeth " What the fuck do you want, you bitch,"

" Just wanted to tell your friend Dan, here that Tony and I are officaly together," she sang.

Tony was Danielles ex boyfriend who cheated on her less then a week ago, I forced her to go out tonight. Thinking it would be good for her, it was until now.

I could see Danielles eyes welling up with tears, but she held them back. I glared at Brittney who had a smirk on her makeup caked face.

" aw Danny gonna cry, clearly Tony wanted someone with looks and a body unlike you crybaby,"

"You mental you wear 20 pounds of makeup, what looks do you have and body you get a chipper every weekend," I hissed " so how about you fuck off mate,".

" no thanks, bitch ass," she snapped. She glared at me and began to say how Danny will be single FOREVER and that she looks ugly as fuck.

Well I wasn't gonna let this bitch continue. I slapped her hard across the face, Danny gasped as Brittney held her cheek. A red landmark was visible, she lunged at me, her acrylic nails seeping through my arms. I shoved her off and punched across the face.

She fell to the ground, the Barbie herself. I kicked her stomach and said don't come near Danny or me ever again Bitch.

Haha pretty eventful.

Of course I didn't get away with it, that night when I got home the guards were at my door. I then was sent for community service for 6 weeks. CANT WAIT FOR THIS.
______________________________________

Very short chapter I know but it's  a flashback por so me background knowledge , so please leave your thoughts in a comment
______________________________________

Xox, Robert_sheehan123 <3