we're not going to jail

Here we all sat crouched down behind the bin, we watched as Sally parked her car right in front of us. Nathan grabbed my waist squeezing me closer, "she didn't look in the booth," he whispered excitedly.

I hugged his shoulders, "we're not going to jail," I whispered back, I looked over at Kelly who I could tell was relieved by the look on her face. Simon's face held a small smile and Curtis and Alisha were just staring intently at Sally, Alisha having a wide smile.

I looked back at Nathan and squeezed him tighter, suddenly there was a gasp beside me. I snapped my head around my eyes darted to Curtis, he was panting and his eyes wide and full of fear.

" she's gonna open the booth," he murmured.

"Whot!" Kelly whisper yelled at him.

"She's gonna find the bodies, she's gonna look in the boot," he explained looking at us all.

Nathan sighed and let me go, I swiftly glanced over at him as he slowly stood up with a brick in his hand.

I gave him a confused look, "you guys get the bodies," Nathan hissed, "What?!" I replied.

He said nothing and stood up walking over to Sallys car, Sally had gotton out and was heading towards the boot. Suddenly Nathan catapulted the brick, it smashing into Sally's windscreen.

Sally screamed out glaring at Nathan "What are you doing,"

"Its just pure mindless vandalism," he snarkliy replied, surprisingly calmly.

" Are you mentally deficient!" She exclaimed frustrated giving him a dead stare. I bite my lip to hold in my small laugh from Sally's outburst.

"If I was mentally deficient, I would've missed, look at that Bullseyeeee," he remarked grinning, while Sally looked like smoke was about to blow out of her ears.

"MY OFFICE NOWW!" She screeched making Nathan flinch before heading inside and a fuming Sally following. Then when she was finally out of ear shot I peered around to Kelly and we burst out laughing, I fell on top of her my head falling on her lap. Her face was bright red and I could feel my face burning up as Well, I could hear a giggle and a chuckle from Alisha and Curtis and I could faintly see Simon smiling and very quietly laughing.

_________________________________________
Time skip

Here we all stood on top of the community centre, on the roof together a soft cold breeze. A comfortable silence as Nathan smoked a blunt, his legs hanging over the ledge me beside him. His noodle arm around my waist, his hand interlocked with mine resting on my lap. A warm smile set on my face and Nathan's, my head against his chest,

Kelly then broke that silence " doesn't matter who is lookin' for us now. They'll never find the bodies,". I nodded my head against Nathan agreeing but not bothering to look around.

"Their gonna think the probation worker is still alive," Simon piped up, I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. I flipped my head in Simon's direction.

"How?" I asked curiously.

"I stole his credit card to buy a plane ticket," Simon finished, a faint smile on his face. I smiled widely at his wise idea, " that's genius," I announced.

" Yeah, that's like, dead smart," Curtis praised him.

Nathan whizzed around, us both now looking at Simon and the group. I watched Simon's facial expressions, his smile widened and his cheeks tinted pink.

"Yeah, nice one, weird kid," Nathan said along with everyone, taking his blunt out of his mouth. I smacked his chest, he simply smirked down at me, those damn dimples.