fight

Alisha stood scared, anger built up inside me. My hand lifted up and slapped her back except alot harder, she gasped turning back to me.

She lunged for me, my back falling on to the pile of clothes. I growled and pulled her hair, she screamed and scratched my face. I screamed this time and kicked her leg, she was still on top of me. I shoved her off, I lept on top of her and began slapping face.

I could hear Nathan chanting and Curtis's pleads to stop, Nathan was clapping and laughing. Ignoring this she punched me in the stomach, I flinched slightly, her punch wasn't that bad.

I punched her across the face, "AHHH," She yelled, she fell backwards onto more clothes. Nathan let out a loud cheer, I panted and sat down, still growling  Alisha was half crying, she was like slightly crying for attention. Curtis dragged her beside him, glaring at me, I glared  back.

Nathan walked over and threw an arm around my shoulder, "great bitch fit that was, huh," he grinned.

I didn't respond, I didn't regret it she deserved it. I just can't believe I let her under my skin, I inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Your a real bitch you know that," Curtis growled.

"Well this bitch can fight, so fuck off mate," I hissed.

"Yeah mate, not so little old El here beat the shit outta Alisha, so I wouldn't anger her," Nathan remarked.

"That was hot, you know two girls, but only one of them was hot," Nathan smirked at me. Damn those dimples.

"Fuck off you prick," I said a smiling.

"Well that's not very nice, I was just being nice," he said dramatically, his hand flying over his heart.

"YOU SLUT WHORE !" Screamed an unfamiliar voice.

All of us whipped our heads around to a black woman, being escorted by Sally our probation worker.

" I WAS ONLY TRYNA BE NICE," came a scream from Kelly.

"That's enough," Sally eclaimed

"You bitch," the black woman shouted

"You cunt," Kelly yelled back.

Kelly then threw chair out the door, I yelped jumping backwards along with Curtis.

"SORRY ELLA,"

"ITS FINE,"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

" I wos only tryina be nice," Kelly said leaning against her locker.

"Ahh yeah you were being real nice up until you threw a chair at her," Nathan grinned. Kelly and I rolled our eyes, "I would have done the same," I said.

Feeling Alishas glare, who also had a small bruise on her cheek, I looked at Kelly. She was confused as to why Alisha had a bruise, "Alisha and I got into a fight and I won haha she's a bitch," I thought.

Kelly's jaw dropped before turning into a smile, "high five bitch," she said enthusiastically. I laughed and high fived her, " Alisha and Curtis glared at us, I turned and faked frowned at them "oh I'm sowry are we hurting your feelings,".

Curtis growled and Alisha hissed "look a cat and a dog," Nathan remarked, making both me and Kelly laugh.

"Prick," Curtis murmured.
I scoffed and rolled my eyes, and turned to my locker.

"Ahh, Don't be doing that shit around me," Curtis exclaimed, I whipped my head around to see Simon beside Curtis's locker. " 'Ave you been in here all day," Curtis asked.