drunk and high

We were all in the locker room, I grabbed my phone out. Then Curtis told us to look at something, we all turned around and saw a note in his hand. It said I know what you did, " Someone knows," Curtis began " Someone knows we killed our probation worker,".

" Is this a wind up, is this you," Kelly exclaimed pointing at Nathan. He scoffed.

" I think Nathan woukd be a bit more creative," I said. Nathan smiled.

" I know what film you saw last summer," Nathan said in a mocking tone.

"I being serious," Kelly shouted.

" If I was winding you lot up, I would have dug up the bodies and stuck that in your locker," Nathan argued, I giggled, knowing her would do something like that.

"Well then, who did it," Simon questions.

"Well it was in your locker," Alisha says.

"Their talking about the probation worker,  this was meant for all of us," Curtis growled.

" Ok, alright , let's say your right, if they knew anything they wouldn't be sticking notes in lockers," he said throwing his arms up. " This means they have no evidence, no prove, nothing, so if were all done freaking out here, there's somewhere I need to be," Nathan then pushed by Curtis.

I smirked at Curtis, clapping for Nathan as he left, he turned and winked at me before leaving.

"Don't tell me you actually believe that prick,"

" Yeah I do, you dick," I retorted, leaving them, arguing. I had enough with Curtis and his bullshit.

Time skip
I had called a Danielle who was nearby, I needed to clear my head. Of course she was down, down for a good time.

We spent the night, drinking, I wasn't that bad of a drinker. But she was smoking pot, weed and anything she could get her hands on, I didn't feel like it tonight. I would occasionally have a hit of weed but that's it, she was crazy.

The night ended with me, realizing it had gotton really late. I was slightly tipsy, I walked Danielle home. I cursed at myself knowing my mom would kick me out soon. Because I was out by my cerfew.

I walked into the apartment, instead of a dead silence I heard laughs. In the sitting room sat my mother laughing and my mom's evil ex boyfriend. I was shocked by the sight, he smirked slyly at me. My mother turned around " Oh.. it's you,"

"WHAT THE FUCK MUM, WHY IS HE HERE,"

"Because I still love him and he needed a place to stay,"

"HE CHEATED ON YOU,"

"I'm looking past that, Dave and I have been talking," Dave grinned widely as the the next few sentences fell from my mother's mouth.

"We have decided that you are growing up, your still so immature, getting into community service,staying out past another curfew, after i warned you,we have decided it would be best you left, find a place of your own,"

My jaw hung open, I was gobsmacke, how could my own mother do such a thing. My body full of pure anger, I grabbed my all ready packed suitcase from my room, leaving most of my belongings.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed directed at both of my so called parents.

I stormed out, ignoring my mother's apologetic cries and Dave's evil laugh. I walked down the street, I wiped my tears that were beginning to fall.

Where could I stay, I couldn't stay with Danielle, her and her family have just about enough for themselves. I don't have anyone else, I then thought of the community centre, Nathan stayed there.

Why couldn't I?

So that's where I headed to, the cold air nipping at me. I walked a long way, past the river, past the eery trees, the leaves rustling. Then the red brick building came into view, I sighed in relief, my eyes were red.

I may have just a tad on the way here, I dragged my feet towards the door, locked. I groaned I saw the opened window beside it, I huffed out a breath of air. Slowly and quietly I climbed in. The lights were on, but it was quiet. I pulled my suitcase in after me, I saw Nathan's set up, a small smile on my face.

Then I heard the back doors slam open, I lept backwards slightly. In stumbled a drunk and high looking Nathan, he groaned holding a phone in his hand.
I watched him, waiting for him to notice me.

"Hey" I squeaked. Nathan whipped his head around, hand on his heart. "Holy fuck, El, you scared the shit outta me," Nathan exclaimed. I giggled softly  I grabbed my suitcase and walked over to him.

He smelled of vodka and smelled of weed, it was intoxicating. " So what happened," he slurred gesturing to my bag.

"I'll explain in the morning, when your sober, anyway can I stay tonight,"

Nathan gave me a wide drunken smile, he nodded his head grabbing my hand. He wobbled up the stairs to his blowup mattress, his eyelids becoming droopy, he sat down on the thin bed.

He collapsed down, I laughed, just as I thought he had blankef out, I began to go and get my suitcase. I felt two arms wrap around my waist, pulling me down, I fell onto a soft mattress. I gasped, Nathan giggled nuzzling his head into my neck. I sighed knowing I wasn't getting out, due to the tightness on Nathan's arms, he was asleep fast.

I turned to face him, his gorgeous face, his long eyelashes lying still, his torso breathing up and down. I buried my head into his chest, his arms still wrapped around me. I liked his touch, I felt safe in his noodle arms, I would say I wish he wasn't a twat all the time. But that's what I like about him, his snarky humor and cute nicknames.

I wondered why he had that phone though, he dropped it before he fell onto the bed.

1008
Word count