im no good at this girls stuff and shit but

I looked at the now nervous Nathan, what was bothering him. What did he have to tell me, is it a good thing. Oh who am I kidding it's probably bad, oh god now I'm worried.

Nathan took a deep breath and looked at you, "umm.. I wanted to tell you... that I...would you...like to...I'm," he began to stutter. I placed my hand on top of his, "it's  okay Nathan, go on tell me what's so important," I said softly. He gave me a small smile, he looked back up at me. His misty green pearls gazing into mine.

"Well...I'm No good at this stuff," he began " I like you," he blurted out, he looked at you nervously. I was stunned I never thought I would hear those words, Nathan saw my surprised face.

"You don't feel the same, do you, no.. I.i.its fine.. should have known you wouldn't like a prick like me -," I cut him off. I grabbed his hand, feeling a smile plastering my face "nononono, Nathan I do like you," I replied, his head shot up a face full of surprise.

"Y.y.you..do?" He asked stuttering slightly, " of course I do, isn't it obvious," I chuckled.

"Oh and also, Ella," he said as I scooted closer to him "What," I asked innocently gazing up at him.

Suddenly a pair of lips landed on mine, a soft gentle kiss, sending sparks inside my body like fireworks. Both Nathan and I smiled into the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. I then pulled back to catch my breath "sooo.... Ella....would you do the honours of being my girl," Nathan grinned.

I blushed hard and smiled widely, "of course you twat,"

"Well that's a very mean thing to say to your new boyfriend," Nathan replied offended. I laughed and he kissed me again, this kiss was filled with passion and lust. Nathan placed his hands on my waist, making me melt. He then slid his tongue in and explored my mouth.

10mins later

After an intense make out Nathan and I lay on the mattress together, both still panting slightly. I twisted my head and looked at Nathan, who was already looking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back, then I cuddled into him. He threw his arms around me, as my head nuzzled into the crook of his neck, I began to slowly pepper his neck with little wet kisses. Kissing up towards his  jaw, I stopped and looked at him again.

"Cant wait to tell everyone, mean little Ella is mine," Nathan chuckled, "excuse me, I am not mean," I gasped.

"Sure your not, now I can tell Simon to piss off," he said proudly, I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest "leave poor Simon alone, we still need to have that drink," I said reminding myself. Nathan growled, squeezing me closer, "Nathan stop being such a little girl, alright, we're together, not me and Simon were just friends," I said cupping his cheek.

Nathan sighed, he gave me a soft kiss and lay his head on top of mine "let's just not argue and sleep," he said yawning slightly. "Alright, curls," I whispered into his ear, and lying on his chest, listening to the rhythmic beat of his heart.

"Good night princess," I heard before falling asleep, all cosy and warm wrapped up in my lovers arms, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

_________________________________________

The next morning, I texted Kelly I had something to tell her so she came slightly earlier. So Nathan sat on the mattress smoking a joint, I gave him a kiss and went down to Kelly.

I smiled at her as she looked at me in confusion, "So what, do ya 'ave to tell me," she asked.

"Well, last night, Nathan and I....," I started smiling at her.

"Did you shag!" She screamed, I shushed her quickly "nonono, no, we didn't, but we may have made out and we may be together," I squealed.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you, also I told ya so," she said smirking, she then tackled me into a hug. I laughed as she began to squeeze me tight.

"C.c.can't..b.breath," I choked, as Kelly quickly let go and we both fell into a fit of laughter.

"So, what's up with your baldness," I asked as we walked out of the lockeroom.

"It's Jodi, she did this to 'er  ex boyfriend too, if I ever see her again I'm gonna rip her tits off,"she exclaimed angrily.

" so what, she can just make people bald,"

"Really, bald, bald," Nathan said pointing at me and Kelly.

"Nafin, listen to me, if you 'urt my Ella, I swear to god I will cut your dick off," Kelly growled glaring at Nathan.

"Thank you," I said to her, she smiled "umm.. EXCUSE ME, are you thanking her, she just said she would cut my dick off," Nathan shouted, I began to laugh.

"I'm saying thank you, for protecting me, you know our girl bond is strong," I said and Nathan scoffed as we laughed together.
_________________________________________

Everyone else then piled into the community centre and got on our jumpsuits. Mostly just Nathan, Simon, Kelly and I ignoring Alisha and Curtis.

We were in a circle talking before we had to begin our work, Simon then suggested his idea.

"How about we bury the bodies back under the under the flyover, before they cover it up with cement," Simon said in a low voice.

"So we're gonna rebury in the stiffs in the same place we dug them, genius," Nathan said sarcastically crossing her arms.

"That's genius," I stated placing a hand on Simon's shoulder.

"Yeah, that's dead smart," Kelly remarked.

"Yeah that works," Curtis smiled.

"Your real smart," Alisha grinned (not sarcastically).

" I guess.." Nathan said lowly and annoyed, I laughed at annoyed Nathan.

"Okay guys, grab a box everyone," the dude from yesterday with the African children donations. I groaned and rolled my eyes, I walked over to Kelly we both then grabbed a box. It was pretty light since it was just kids clothes.

_________________________________________
Later that day

Simon, Kelly, Nathan and I were walking and talking about the bodies, in the not so far distance I saw Alisha.

I could see her walking off with that dude and Curtis looking pissed as they walked off. Probably off to shag, realistically.

"Are they going to shag," Nathan shouted making Curtis roll his eyes.

"Eww, that disgustang," Kelly pointed out, I laughed.

"We need her dad's car," Simon reminded us looking around at us all, I nodded in agreement.

"You, have to get that tart on the phone," Nathan stared at Curtis, and pointed to him. I looked at Curtis with urgency.

Curtis rolled his eyes and began walking away ignoring us and following close behind Alisha.

"Where ya gowing, " Kelly shouted

"What about the stiffs," Nathan hissed, "you deal with it," Curtis hissed back.

I groaned at their ignorance, I then stood beside Nathan and he threw his arm around my back. I leaned my head against his shoulder, Kelly smirked at me and I blushed and Simon simply smiled at me.

"We could use Sally's car," Simon then suggested, I nodded and said yes.

"Who's Sally?" Nathan confusingly asked, I sighed at his dumbass self.

Kelly gave him an annoyed look and Simon sighed "your so dumb," I said to him.

"Ahhh, but you love dumb little me," Nathan replied smiling, I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Do I, though," I grinned and he dramatically gasped, "why would you say such a mean thing, I am very sensitive," Nathan replied. Kelly and I began to laugh, "cmon let's do this," I announced and everyone nodded.

I grabbed Nathan's hand and we all walked inside, never felt happier to be holding my boyfriend's hand, when I first got feelings for this twat. I never thought I would be calling him my boyfriend and holding his hand.

But hey, I never thought I would be burying bodies either. But life is full of surprises.