secret

The bright sunlight blinded my eyes as I awoke, I looked to see a blanket covering me, but I don't remember wrapping it around me. Slowly I sat up, my eyes scanning my surroundings, looking for a curly headed Irish leprechaun. Standing up I began to look for him, checking the lockeroom and storage room's.

But nothing

There was one more place

The roof.

Making my way up the steep stairs I reached the metal door, I slowly squeaked opened the door. There sat Nathan in an armchair, a few empty beer bottles beside him, him snoring quietly.

I sighed, I walked over to him, unzipping my zip up I had just slept in. I threw it on top of him, I saw a half empty bottle of beer and grabbed it.

I sat on the edge of the roof, sipping the beer every so often, I then felt an arm on my shoulder. "AHHH," I screamed, slipping slightly. I turned to see Nathan lifting backwards, further away from the edge.

"Abit of warning please, I COULD HAVE DIED,"

"Ahhhh yes, but you didn't, and anyway then you wouldn't be able to see this sexy body ever again,"

"You know, how about I just fall off the edge,"

"My sexy body too much for you now" Nathan smirked kissing his bicep. I lifted my arm to grab it when he smacked my arm away, "look but don't touch," he said. I scoffed.

"So why did you sleep up here, you must have been freezing,"

"Well..... I was.. um..thinking and I fell asleep,"

"Yeah, thinking, don't think you have enough brain capacity for that, so when you want to actually tell me, you know where I am," I said. I got up and began to head downstairs, not because I'm petty but because everyone would be here soon.

================================

So we all were stuck with the old folk again, this time I just enjoyed it. Nathan sat sulking, about what, I don't know what because he won't open up. But I know he will crack eventually, so i continued to dance beside a lively old man.

His name was John and was Irish like myself, he told me bits about his life and his deceased wife and children and grandchildren. I felt sad for him but I wasn't for long because next he would crack a joke, my face bursting with a smile.

I was broken from my laughter when I heard a loud yelp, my head shot up, I saw Nathan sprinting out the door and an elderly woman looking very sad. Did she know him? Where they related?

I was so confused at his sudden outburst, I made eye contact with Kelly she gave me a confused look, I just shrugged. "Do you want to chase him love," John said.

I whipped my head back to him "what..no why,"

"Well he's your friend, or you know someone you like,"

I felt my face get slightly warmer "I guess I could check on him, as Friend," I replied. John held an amused gaze, I laughed.

I looked at Kelly who looked at me,
I'm gonna go and make sure Nathan's alright, I said in my head, Kelly nodded. A smirk forming on her face, I playfully rolled my eyes and headed out.

I began looking everywhere near and around the community centre, I kept looking, soon I reached the flyover (idk I forgot what it was called).

There he sat a joint in his hand, his back pressed against a pole. He looked blankly into the distance, oblivious to me slowly inching closer. "Nathan," I called out.

Startled his head whipped into my direction, his nerves calming seeing it was me. I gave him a warm smile, sadly he didn't return one. I walked over to him "what's up, what happened in there,"

"I will not be in a room what that song was playing,"

"Really because the song was half way through before you stormed out,"

"Well, I..I..I didn't like that part,"

"Mmhmm, listen Nathan I don't know what's up with you right now, but please tell me,"

"NO, you wouldn't understand, no one would,"

"Well at least let me try to understand-"

"Listen i know you wanted to check on me, but could I be alone, i don't want pity,"

" This isn't pity "

"It is and i don't want it especially from you,"

"What does that mean!

"Wait... Oh shit I didn't mean it like that.. no wait El,"

I didn't want to hear him any longer, I stood up and began to run, run away from him. The twat, when all I am is nice and he snaps, I wiped the few tears pricking my eyes. I grabbed the ends of my hair, being annoyed at myself, I then heard footsteps. I stood behind a tree, thinking it was Nathan.

"I think, El is around, I can 'ear 'er thinking like,"

"What is she thinking about,"

"That ain't none of ya business is it, nah I didn't think so,"

I knew it was Kelly, I sighed Kelly I'm behind a tree, I'm mad at Nathan I'll tell you later, but don't tell that most bitch Alisha I'm mad at Nathan, okay.

"Ar'ight, El I can do the," Kelly called out. I walked over to her, "why you out here," Alisha annoyingly asked. I groaned "like you actually care, oh wait you shouldn't because it has nothing to do with ya,"

"It was just a simple question,"

I scoffed, I leaned into Kelly's ear I told her I would explain when Alisha and Curtis and Simon were out of earshot about Nathan. "So why ya telling 'er," Alisha asked.

"Because Kelly is my best friend,"

"That Chav,"

"DONT CALL HER THAT,"

"why not, what ya gonna do,"

"Fuck off you slut whore,"

"Says the one kissing Nathan's arse,"

"Ha says the slut sucking Curtis's dick, don't talk about Kelly or I'll kick ya so hard in the cunt ya mum'll feel it,"

Alisha scoffed, I turned back to Kelly we smirked and high fived. "Let's go get the prick Nathan

================================

So a new chapter up, not sure if I like this chapter or if it's really rushed, also I'm working on a new Robert Sheehan fic, but do y'all like them and would yas like a new one idk anyway enjoy my shitty chapter.

-bye

Word count
1072