The phone

I felt my eyes fluttering open, my surroundings were different, then I remembered I wasn't sat home. I was in the community centre, I felt two arms around me, I looked up and saw a happy Nathan smiling at me.

"Were you watching me sleep,"

"What no of course not.....maybe,"

"Pervert,"

"We didn't shag did we,"

"NO of course not,"

"You say that like it would of been a bad thing,"

"Well your a one night stand guy, I'm not that kind of girl," I  smirked, I began to get up, before being pulled back. I laughed "Nathan what do you want,"

"You  never told me why you had to stay, and I let you sleep in my bed, so you have to tell me,"

"Excuse me, I was forced to sleep with you,"

"Lots of girls would have liked to be in your situation,"

" Yeah sure,"

"Cmon, El,"

"Fine, I went out with my friend Danielle, we got drunk well she did and I got slightly tipsy, then I realised, OH SHIT it's past curfew," I said " I then dropped off Danielle and raced home, then I saw my mom and her evil ex boyfriend, they got back together and..........kicked me out," I sniffled.

Nathan hugged me before saying "sorry princess," I laughed at the nickname. "Its alright curly,". After we had stopped laughing we got up, I quickly changed into my jumpsuit. I turned to see, Nathan biting his lip, " Pervert!" I screamed. He lept back from the loudness of my voice, "ahhh,". I laughed.

"So have you used your power much," he asked.

"Not really,"

"Why,"

"Just don't know when to use it,"

"What if you could like change your power, like use someone else's,"

"Maybe, I should try that,"

I closed my eyes, I wanted to have purple hair and golden eyes. I wanted Nathan to have a six pack. I laughed at myself after thinking that.

I opened my eyes, Nathan was staring in awe, I looked at my hair and smiled. "Nathan why dont you look at your stomach,".

Nathan looked confused then scared, he lifted up his t- shirt and saw his six pack. His jaw hung open, "I HAVE A SIX PACK," He screamed. I laughed, He lept into the air full of joy.

I quickly closed my eyes imaging it gone again ( his ego was big enough) I opened to see a sad looking Nathan.

"Aw cmon," he whined "nobody's here, why don't you try you use some of the others, powers,"

"I..I..I don't know,"

"Cmon it would be cool,"

I was hesitant, I had never tried this, where would I even start. I gave Nathan a weak smile. He grinned back.

"Cmon, El, you can do it, just imagine it,"

I imagined, Alisha, her power. When she simply touched Curtis, a surge of power flying through his veins. His eyes filling with lust, a smirk across his face. I kept reliving that moment, then I felt a tingling sensation in my hands.

I opened my eyes, Nathan sitting there patently, he stared at me with curiousness. I smirked at him, his face held a confused expression, I lifted my hand, still tingling.

Nathan looked at my hand, looking back at me, before he could ask any questions I grabbed his hand. He gasped, his veins popping out of the side of his neck and his arms. His eyes filling with lust and desperation.