children in Africa

We all stood in the lockeroom, "I told you there were other people messed up by the storm and you didn't even believe me," Kelly argued to Nathan. He leaned against his locker.

"Well I was wrong wasn't I, there's a hurricane of weird shit goin on out there," he fought back.

I sighed, shutting my locker and turning towards the rest of the group. I had gotton a job earlier and I had shift after community service, I was going to save for a place to stay. Hopefully soon.

Alisha smirked at Nathan, she put her fingers to her mouth, pretending to have oral sex. Nathan rolled his eyes, me included at her pettiness.

" Oh great another oral sex gag, brilliant," Nathan clapped sarcastically.

Simon shut his locker "we have to be ready when they come for us,". I raised a brow in confusion, What the fuck is he on about. I thought, Kelly looked to me and gave me an agreeing nod.

"What you on about," I questioned

"The others who got messed up by the storm, when they come for us,"

"Why would they come after us," Kelly asked her hands on her hips.

"Because that's what people do," Simon said less confident then when he began.

"Well then we'll just tell them to go after you," Nathan remarked. He turned on his heel to his locker, he went stiff, my brows knitted in confusion.

"Umm....guys," he began nervously "remember that note you found in your locker, I think they were talking about the probation worker," slowly we all gathered around his locker. All of us shared worried glances, taped to the inside of Nathan's locker was a note.

It was a picture of Tony our probation worker, saying he was missing. But scribbled in black marker wrote " I KNOW,".

I felt a chill run down my spine, someone knows, somebody, but who. Maybe someone we wouldn't of suspected, someone has suspicions and their suspicions were correct. But they have no proof and will do what they can to get some.

○○○○○○
The next day

"What if it was Sally," Simon asked, Nathan gave him a look of confusion.

"Who's Sally,"

"Our probation worker," Simon said

"How do you know that, twat," Nathan snapped

"Nathan, leave him alone, and she told us," I replied giving Simon a sympathetic smile, he gave a small smile back. While Nathan held an annoyed expression.

" Well she didn't come until after the probationworker went missing, I bet you know his name too," Nathan crossed his arms over his chest. I groaned at his childishness.

"Tony," Simon spoke meekly, I facepalmed knowing Nathan would take the piss out of poor Simon.

"Do you love him," he sang, I slapped his arm, he hissed at me grabbing his arm.

"He's right, she wosnt 'ere," Kelly butted in.

"I could turn invisible and stay here, in the lockeroom, in case someone stuck a anything else in our lockers," Simon spoke up. I smiled at him " Yeah good idea Simon,".

I could see Nathan's disgusted look as I threw my arm on Simon's shoulder, I could see a slight blush on his pale cheeks.

"You a'ight with tha yeah," Curtis smirked at Alisha. I turned to Kell and Nathan, and made fake gagging noises, they both burst out laughing. Simon let out a small laugh making me smile at him, I could feel Nathan's eyes burning holes in me but ignored it.