Pool Party

This is the sequel to 'Group Chat'.

Scenario: Louis is hosting a pool party for all of his friends.

--

The alarm blared in Clementines ear. Her head perked up when she realised it was Saturday, the day for the pool party. She shot up, practically running downstairs. She put some Pop Tarts in the toaster, and while she was waiting for them to toast, she poured herself a glass of orange juice.
She ate her pop tarts, then running upstairs and brushed her teeth.
She then went into her room and opened the drawer full of swimsuits. She settled on a black bikini. She put her bikini in her bag and slipped a casual t-shirt and denim shorts on. She put sunglasses on. She put her sandals on, and put sunscreen in her bag. She felt her phone buzzing. It was a text from Violet.

Violet: You still need a ride to Louis's house?

Clementine: If you don't mind.

Violet: I'll be there soon.

~Time Skip~

She got out of Violets car, making her way to Louis's gate. She waited for him to come over and open it.
"Louis!" she called over. He was splashing Marlon in the pool. His heard jerked at the sound of her voice. He pulled himself out of the pool, and walked over to the gate. He opened it, and stepped aside to let Clem and Violet in. He shut the gate when they were in the garden. He then turned around, gently grabbing Clem's waist as he pulled her in for a kiss. Violet made a dramatic gagging sound, making them pull away. She shook her head, and went to the pool.
"I'll never understand her." Louis muttered, and turned his head back to Clem.
"I'll race you to the pool." he said.
"Hey, that's not fair! I'm in clothes, you're ready to just cannonball right in!" Clem replied.
"Hm. I suppose that is a bit of an unfair advantage. Okay, I'll let you change." he said.
"Uh, do you expect me to just do it here for the whole street to see?" Clem asked.
"No, you can get changed in the bathroom." he said, as Clem nodded and went into his house. She'll never get over how big his house is. I guess it's one of the perks of being rich. She navigated her way through the halls, and went into the bathroom, locking the door as she went in. She changed into her bikini, and she went back outside.
"Now I'm ready to race you." she said, already running.
"Hey, you didn't say go!" Louis called back, chasing after her. They both got in the pool. A smirk came across Louis's face as he splashed Clem with water.
"Oh, you did not just do that." Clem said, splashing him back. They both laughed, and Clem floated on her back.
"What are you doing?" Louis asked.
"I don't know. Floating, I guess?" Clem replied.
"Fair enough." he said, and he went on his back to float.
"This is surprisingly easy." he remarked.
"Yep." Clem said. They just lay there floating, until a shout came from outside the pool.
"LOOK OUT!" shouted Marlon, as he jumped into the pool. Louis moved out of the way in time, but Clem's reflexes weren't as good, and she got dragged under water. She swam back up the the surface, her wet hair now clinging to her face.
"What... the fuck...?" she asked, gasping for air.
"Sorry, Mitch was chasing me because I ate the last hot dog." Marlon said, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Clem, are you okay?" asked Louis, who had swam over to her.
"I just need a minute... to breathe." she sighed. She took a second to compose herself.
"Alright, I'm good now." she said.
"Okay." Louis replied.
"I'm hungry, I'm gonna grab some food. Want any?" Clem said.
"I'll just come with you." Louis said. They both got out of the pool, and over to the barbecue that Omar was cooking at. They both got food, and ate it. Clementine lay on a poolside lounger, Louis laying on the one beside it. They hung their arms off the side of the lounger, their fingers entwined.
"I've had fun today. Well, apart from almost getting drowned." Clem said.
"Mhm, me too." Louis said. They turned their heads to the side, looking at each other. The sun was beginning to set, casting an orange light over them. Clementine got up, and sat at the pool, her legs in the water. Louis got up and followed her, sitting beside her.
"I'm gonna head home now!" Marlon called, and waved as he left. Louis and Clem looked at each other, before they both leaned forward and their lips met. It started gentle, but soon turned passionate. He pulled her closer to him, both her hands behind his neck.
"Ahem." Violet cleared her throat behind them.
"What?" Louis asked, causing Violet to roll her eyes. She didn't say anything, she just left out the gates.
"Great, now I don't have a ride home." Clem said.
"I mean, you could stay the night if you want." Louis offered.
"Yeah, thanks." Clem replied.
Clementine rested her head against Louis's shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around her. A cold breeze hit them, making them both shiver.
"Come on, lets go inside. It's getting cold now." Louis said, standing up. They went inside.
"Thanks for letting me stay." Clem said.
"Anything for my darling Clemster." Louis said. She rolled her eyes at the nickname.
"I have a small problem." Clem said.
"What?" Louis asked.
"I didn't pack pajamas." Clem said.
"Oh, you can just borrow a hoodie or something." Louis said.
"Okay." Clem said. She went up to his room, looking for a hoodie she could wear. She settled on a green one. She put it on, then lay on his bed. She was exhausted. She pulled the blankets over her, her heavy eyelids starting to close. She felt the heat of Louis's body lay next to her. She moved closer to him, resting her head on his chest, falling asleep to the steadiness of his heartbeat.
"Louis?" she mumbled tiredly.
"Mhm?" he said.
"I love you." she said, her voice almost a whisper.
"I love you too. Now try and get some sleep, okay?" he said, and he pulled the blanket over himself too. Within minutes they had both fallen asleep.