Saved

Scenario: Louis forgot to grab his bow and arrow, so he goes back to the school to get it. While he's gone, Clem is met with a bad situation.

--

Clem and Louis were about halfway through the forest when Louis suddenly stopped.

"Shit... I forgot my bow." he said.

"Go back and get it, I'll be fine on my own for a bit." Clem replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah." she said.

"Okay... I won't be long." he said, pecking her on the lips before leaving.

Clem went forward, looking at the traps. She was taking a bunny down when she heard a twig snap behind her. Assuming it was Louis, she didn't turn around.

"Hey, that was quick." she said, before she heard rapid footsteps and a hand go round her mouth. She tried to grab her knife, but the person took it out of her hand and threw it away.

"Don't struggle." the husky voice said.

Clem wasn't about to submit to him though. She elbowed him in the ribs, making him release his grip on her. She ran to her knife, barely touching it before the man grabbed her hood, pulling her back.

"Do as I say, and I might let you live." he said.

"Fuck you." Clem said, pushing her foot down hard on his toes, and backed away.

"Oh you're a tough little bitch, huh?" he said. Clem started running.

"Shame that won't save you." he said, running after her.

He was gaining speed on her faster than she could run, and before she knew it, she had been tackled to the ground.

"You're coming with me.. I need someone new to have around." he said.

"If you really think I'm coming with you, you're fucking crazy." she said.

"I wasn't asking." he said in a low voice. He inched his face down, their faces close.

"Hm, your quite pretty... tell me, you got a boyfriend? Girlfriend?" he asked, tracing his finger on her jaw.

"I do actually. And he'll kick your ass when he sees what's going on." she said.

"Oh, he won't get the chance. We'll be long gone before he shows up." he said, and started dragging her away.

She did the only thing she could think of doing.

"LOUIS! LOUIS HELP!" she started screaming. The man jerked his head behind him.

"Shut the fuck up!" he shouted.

She kept screaming for Louis to help her, but as she was dragged away more and more, she never saw him.

"Looks like the boyfriend doesn't care after al-" he began, but he suddenly stopped talking, instead he was making a gargling noise, and his grip on Clementine released.

She looked up, seeing an arrow lodged in his neck. She turned around, seeing Louis with his bow. He ran over to Clem.

"Shit, I never should have left you by yourself... fuck, I'm so sorry." he said. She pulled him into a warm embrace.

"Thank you, Louis. I don't know what the fuck he was going to do with me, but it wouldn't have been good." she said.

He hugged back. "I'm just glad I got to you before you were gone forever. I heard you scream and I... fuck, I hadn't been so scared in my life." he said.

"Come on, let's head back before anything else happens." he said.

And they walked back to the school, fingers intertwined the whole time.