Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Juice walks into the kitchen with Mateo and I hand him the bottle. He starts feeding our son while I cook breakfast. I look over at him and start laughing. "What?" Juice asks. "Just thinking how I'm the daughter of a badass biker and you are a badass biker but inside this house it's like we're freaking Ozzy and Harriet." I say laughing harder and he starts laughing too. He finishes feeding Mateo and puts him in his carrier while I plate the food. After we eat, Juice is sitting in the living room with our son while I clean up the kitchen.

A little later, there is a knock on the door. Juice gets up to answer it and he lets Gemma in. "You about ready to go?" she asks. "Yeah, just let me get Mateo in his carrier." I tell her. "I got him. Go." he says and hands me a wad of cash. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yeah. Get what we need for our boy and get some lunch. I got him. If the club calls, I'll call you." he tells me. "Okay." I say. I kiss the top of Mateo's head and then kiss Juice's lips and he says "I love you baby." I smile and say "I love you more." before walking out the door with Gemma.

I get into her SUV and as soon as we pull out of the driveway, she asks "How are things with you two?" I smile softly and say "Good I think. Him and Mateo have already started bonding and he said he wants me to have his crow and wants to marry me." I tell her. "That's good baby but I swear to all things holy, you leave us again and I'll hunt you down and kick your ass myself." she tells me. "I won't Ma. I promise." I tell her.

We pull up to the baby furniture store and start picking out everything we need for Mateo's nursery including the baby monitor with video to ease mine and Juice's minds at night. I go to set the delivery time and Gemma says "Already got that covered." I see Jax and Opie walk in and they were in Opie's truck. "Hey Princess." Opie says. "Hey guys. Thanks for this." I say. "You're our sister. We got you. But when we get there, Juicy Boy is gonna have to hand over my nephew." Jax says and I start laughing. Opie pulls me into his side and says "You better not leave again." I look up at him and say "Seeing as my Old Man has already put his foot down, I'm not going anywhere." I tell him and they all smile.

We pull into the driveway and Juice walks to the door. "Mateo is in his bassinet in our room napping." he tells me. I walk up and kiss him softly and he says "You go in and relax, we'll get this stuff set up." he tells me. I nod and Gemma and I head inside while the guys take the furniture into the nursery and start putting everything together. An hour and a half later, the room is set up and I am in there putting his clothes away. Once everything was done, Juice and I sit on the couch and he's playing with my fingers. "What are you thinking?" I ask, suddenly worried he's rethinking things. He gets up and heads to the bedroom and I don't move. He still hasn't said anything but when he comes back, he has something in his hand. Sitting back down, he says "I love you baby. I love you so fucking much. It ripped me apart when you left because not only did I not know why but because I lost the woman that I love so much. You gave me a perfect son, now I want to make you my wife. Will you marry me?" he asks. I kiss him softly and say "I will." He kisses me hard before pulling back and putting the ring on my finger. I look at the ring and see it looks familiar. "I asked Tig for his blessing and when he gave it to me, he gave me this ring. Said it was your mom's." I look up at him and say "I love you so much Juan." He kisses me softly and says "You have one month to plan this wedding." I smile and say "Okay baby." before he hovers over me and makes loves to me right there on the couch.