ten

member: ten
description: you're wayV's makeup artist. your work should be professional with no strings attached right? well, not if a specific member has a crush on you.
words: 1424
-

"wayV's on in ten minutes!" the backstage coordinator yelled as he passed the door with his clipboard.

you looked around nervously at the scene in the dressing room. winwin, yangyang, hendery, and lucas were ready to go, all dressed up and beautified. but, unfortunately your team had been running behind time, so kun and xiaojun were still getting their makeup done while ten was still getting dressed.

"mila! please send ten to the makeup station as soon as you're done with him!" you yelled to the stylist.

"hiro and cara! please start doing kun and xiaojun's hair regardless of whether they've finished at the makeup station. we're under pressure right now!" you ordered, watching as the hair dressers grabbed their tool and began to work.

ten made his way to your work station after he finished getting dressed. he sat down tiredly onto the chair and greeted you quietly. he was a bit drowsy from his nap which he had been woken up from about fifteen minutes ago. he had gotten dressed in record time even despite his post-nap clumsiness.

"hi ten." you said, as you searched your kit for his foundation shade. once you found it, you grabbed a hair clip to pin his bangs away from his face. you squeezed some of the makeup onto the back of your hand and began to apply it with a beauty blender.

"y/n i had another dream about you during my nap," ten said with a little smile on his face as he kept his eyes closed. "we had six kids, can you believe it?"

"no i can't," you replied jokingly, with a smile.

ten opened his eyes and grabbed your wrist lightly, stopping you from doing his makeup.

"is it that hard to believe? i'm sure it's not that hard to make a baby. especially with someone as pretty as you." he flirted.

you freed your wrist and finished applying the foundation. "how many times to i have to tell you to stop flirting with me, huh?" you said. "do you want me to lose my job?"

"if they fire you, i'll go on strike," he joked.

"shutup and close your eyes, i need to do your eyeshadow."

"ok, but you can't stop me from dreaming about you." ten said with a smirk.

"yah! you need to chill. plus, i'm a year older than you." you replied as you applied a burnt orange colored eyeshadow.

"age is just a number. but anyways i'm taller than you so we would still look cute together."

"ok, but i've got a boyfriend. you already know that..." you said.

"that doesn't matter, i know he doesn't treat you right." ten replied, his smile faded into a frown. your face contorted into a look of confusion. you opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"don't deny it." ten said. "the members and i heard that time when the two of you argued in the parking lot, and that time when he yelled at you over the phone...and when he left you waiting in the rain."