taeil

member: taeil
description: mr.moon, your music teacher is perfect. and you are naive enough to fall for him.
words: 1191
-

"everyone! please take your seats and take out your homework." mr.moon announced as he entered his classroom. the class had instantly calmed down as they listened to the instructions. taeil was practically every student's favorite teacher. he was young, handsome and fun, but he could be strict when necessary. not once had a student thought about disrespecting him.

you rushed to place your homework on your desk as mr.moon began to collect assignments from each student. unfortunately, you failed to find it. you searched your bag, nearly flipping it over to dump everything out, just to find your music homework. you had scribbled it onto a piece of scrap paper on the bus yesterday, eager to put your ideas down.

mr.moon had reached your desk. "ms. y/n, where is your homework?" he spoke. you sighed deeply.

"sir, i can't find it. i swear i did it though!" you spoke, your eyes practically begged for forgiveness.

"i'm sorry y/n, but you know the punishment for not turning in homework. i'll be seeing your during lunch." mr.moon said regretfully, before moving on. he really did feel bad because you were his best student, and he knew you were telling the truth. but as a respectable teacher, he had to put his bias aside.

you sighed and let your head fall onto the desk with a hollow thump!

eventually, lunchtime rolled around, and instead of meeting your friend hongjoong for lunch, you headed to taeil's classroom. you knocked quietly on the door and entered when you heard a soft "come in"

"good afternoon mr.moon," you said as you took a seat at the front of the classroom.

"afternoon, y/n." taeil said, looking up briefly from the homework he was marking.

you took out your lunchbox and began to eat quietly. you sipped your juice box as you admired your handsome music teacher. you watched as his brow furrowed when he thought deeply, and the way his lips pressed together. his dark brown hair fell into his eyes from time to time, and you watched intently as he moved it away from his face.

he suddenly looked up, as if he sensed you staring at him. you looked down quickly as you choked on your juice.

"are you okay?" mr.moon asked.

"yes sir." you replied quickly after having recovered from your coughing fit.

"hey...y/n have you considered participating in the talent show, because i think you'd do wonderfully. you're one of the best singers in your grade."

you nodded. "i have actually, i wanted to sing a song my friend wrote." you replied, "i think it would sound better as a duet, but i don't have anyone to sing it with."

"well what's it called?" taeil asked, getting up from his seat to sit on the desk next to yours.

"sweet crazy love." you replied quietly, embarrassed because as much as you loved the song it reminded you of your hopeless crush on your teacher.

"care to sing a bit for me," taeil asked with a sweet smile. you couldn't decline, so you shyly began to sing the words quietly under your breath.

"don't be shy. sit up, clear your throat, breathe deeply and relax." he said as he placed a hand under your chin and tilted it up slightly.

you did as he said and began to sing again. the melody came out clearly as your soft voice floated through the air. taeil caught the tune quickly and began hum, harmonizing perfectly with you. taeil clapped quietly when you finished the song.

"your voice keeps getting better and better." he said, making you blush. "until you find a partner to sing the duet with you can practice with me whenever you want."

you smiled and thanked him moments before the bell rung.

"goodbye mr.moon."

-

since that day you had been visiting mr.moon nearly everyday to practice for the talent show. you were really dreading having to find a partner. you wished that he could enter the talent show with you, but that would be a bit weird considering he's a teacher. anyways, he had been helping you improve the quality of your voice and split the song up for the duet.

as the talent show grew nearer and nearer, you knew that you would actually have to find someone soon so that you could start practicing together. you had asked taeil to help you find someone to sing with. he recommended a few people and you set on a quest to find the right person. though, you continued to go to taeil's class during lunch for practice.

each day, you fell deeper and deeper in love with him, and it didn't help that your song was a love song. love was probably a strong word, but you could not help how you felt. every time you saw his dark brown eyes, your heart did flips. the feeling was indescribable.

eventually though, you had found a partner for your duet. her name was jinsoul. you decided to tell mr.moon and thank him for all his help with a gift. you had spent nearly three days looking for the perfect gift before deciding on a porcelain mug and a bouquet of flowers. it was a bit much, but your lovestruck mind justified your choice.

the day before the talent show was the day that you decided that you'd give mr.moon his gift. when lunch time came, you grabbed the gift and giddily skipped down the hallway towards his class. you had a bright smile on your face and your mood was extremely chipper. that morning you had even tied a cute red ribbon around your ponytail and applied a tinted lip balm.

you had arrived outside the classroom and stood in front of the door, as you calmed yourself. you positioned you hand to knock, but before you could you heard a girlish giggle through the door. if it was one of those slutty popular girls trying to seduce your favorite teacher, you wouldn't hesitate to beat her up. you pushed the door open without thinking and froze at the sight.

seated on taeil's desk was a beautiful, dark-haired woman of about twenty-three. taeil was seated on his chair facing the lady with a large smile on his face. he leaned forward to place a kiss on her lips. your heart broke. of course mr.moon had a girlfriend! how could you have been so naive? you were just a little school girl, with a hopeless crush. what were you thinking? what!the!fuck!

you gasped and dropped the porcelain mug along with the flowers. the mug shattered with a deafening smash against the tiled floor. taeil and his girlfriend both looked at door in surprise.

"y/n?"

your eyes widened and you ran. you dashed down the hall without direction, tears clouding your vision.

-
a/n: lol. sweet crazy love is a bop. also, does taeil look like a bed to you...no, okay. SO STOP SLEEPING ON HIM.