jeno

member: jeno
description: all jeno wants is to fit in with his kind. in his desperate attempt to join a new pack, he manages to push you away forever. (werewolf au)
words: 2388

"there's only one way to join the pack..."

the words rung in jeno's head as he trudged through the forest hand in hand with his best friend, you. the forest wasn't too far from his house, it was practically his backyard. all he had to do was steal you away from your house, which was placed conveniently next to his.

"we've all done it, it's quite simple..."

"jeno, slow down! i can't keep up." you complained, feeling as if you were being dragged along like a doll. you stumbled behind jeno as the tall damp grass ruined your satin, white nightgown. jeno mumbled a soft apology, but his footsteps hadn't slowed down one bit. he continued along, the full moon lighting the way.

"as a sign of loyalty and obedience to the pack and the pack leader, you MUST do it."

the words continued to echo through jeno's mind. "you can do it, you will do it." he mumbled to himself, still pulling you along. his mind felt cloudy, as if he were being controlled by some mysterious force.

you were almost there. in approximately two minutes the two of you would arrive at the clearing, near the creek where the moonlight shines directly onto the ground undeflected.

"kill your most intimate mortal associate."

"jeno, where are we going? i seriously can't believe you dragged me out of my bedroom window and through the woods at—" you paused to look down at your dainty wristwatch, the one jeno had bought you for your last birthday, "at 11:57pm, what could be so urgent at this time?" you asked in a whiny voice.

"it must be done tonight and you will be accepted into the pack. this world is no place for a lonely orphan werewolf like yourself, you belong with us."

there is was, the clearing. it was just as he remembered it. flat, spacious, illuminated by the moonlight and, mostly importantly, hidden.

stepping into the moonlight, jeno could already begin to feel it's effect. a brief flash of yellow appeared in his normally brown eyes, and his canines fought to reveal themselves. a few deep breaths would help him maintain his composure for just a bit longer.

the two of you came to a stop in the middle of the clearing. jeno released you from his grip and turned around to properly face you.

"what is it you wanted to show me?" you asked inquisitively, not noticing jeno's oddly serious demeanor.

"t-there isn't anything." he replied, staring deeply into your eyes as his breath quickened. the moonlight crawled on his skin, raising hairs and heightening his senses.

"jeno you can't be serious. this is exactly why my mom always told me not to hang around with you. you do things impulsively, with no purpose!" you exclaimed. "if you're done wasting my time now, i'm heading back home..." you sighed, as you turned away.

jeno grabbed your shoulder and jerked you around. "you're not going anywhere." he replied, his voice low and firm. you looked at him in confusion. his grip was really tight. you stared into his eyes, which were oddly brighter than usual. were they glowing?

"jeno, fuck off." you replied fiercely, as you struggled to release yourself from his iron grip. when did he get so strong?

a sadistic looking smile crept its way onto jeno's face. his eyes had turned completely yellow, right before your eyes, and his teeth were oddly wolf-like.