jisung

member: jisung
description: you're 10th grade's little miss popular and jisung is just an average guy with a slight problem. he hates you, and it all started after he gave you a piece of gum.
words: 1660
-

you sat in your homeroom class with nothing to do. since your teacher was late, there was no one around to tell the class what to do. you had plugged in your headphones and started jamming out to the music. 'anpanman' by bts was playing and you were getting crunk, well no one could tell but there was a party in your head.

if you don't know what 'getting crunk' looks like, imagine that time nct127 did that one interview where jaehyun, taeyong and jungwoo danced together to 'level up'. that's crunk. or the time on that radio interview in america when junguwu took off his jacket and turned into jungwtf and mark went off. or think of that one jaehyun fancam for 'come back' during the chorus. anyways...

at one point in between songs, you noticed that the class was getting too loud. you slipped your headphones off and stood up. "yah! you guys are becoming too loud!" you announced.

"sorry y/n." chenle, the class president apologized.

"it's cool or whatever, we just don't want a teacher busting up in here like 'whY Are yOu maKing nOise' ya know?" you replied. most of your classmates nodded in agreement. afterwards the class kept the noise level to a minimum.

you don't why, maybe it was the vibe you radiated, but people tended to listen to you. you were just that really chill, girl that people respected. maybe it was because half of the boys in your class had crushes on you. or maybe because you were the prettiest girl in your class, yet you remained humble. maybe it was because your family owned the very land that the school was built on. maybe because your boyfriend was an upperclassman by the name xiaojun who was ridiculously handsome and popular.. who knows.

"i don't get it, what's so special about her?" jisung whispered to his bestfriend chenle, the class president. he waited until you put your headphones back on before asking.

"what do you mean? she's just really chill so people like her..." chenle said, staring at you with the biggest heart eyes.

"i think she's faking it." jisung mumbled with a scowl.

"yah! ever since you gave her that piece of gum you've been like this." chenle retorted, suddenly realizing the issue.

jisung was a bit particular. he hated when his food touched, when his socks didn't match, when all the threads on a fluffy sweater went in different directions. he was hard to satisfy. one time, chenle gave him a piece of notebook paper to write notes, and he completely flipped out because one of the lines wasn't completely straight. when provoked jisung would simply have a fit or spazz out. he sometimes had to take medication.

the one thing jisung hated the most was when people didn't return things, like favors, items and...pieces of gum. jisung was addicted to gum and couldn't go a day without it. so sharing gum was a big deal to him. jisung thought about the day you asked for his beloved gum...

last week

you watched as jisung, sneakily unwrapped another piece of gum and stuck in his mouth when mr.seo turned around. you laughed quietly.

jisung thought he was slick, so he kept on adding more pieces into his mouth. he smiled as he chewed away. he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around.

"hi, jisung. can i please have a piece of gum." y/n asked, she simply blinked and her long eyelashes mesmerized him.

"umm, sure." he replied, reaching for the gum. it was the last one but who was he to say no to the coolest 10th grade girl in school.