Morning Snuggles (Jotaro Kujo x Reader)

-[::No One's POV::]-

You groaned, feeling around the other side of the bed. Opening your eyes groggily, realizing your beloved husband was not there along with you. Stretching your tired muscles, you swung your legs over the ledge of your bed, before allowing the soft skin of your feet press on the cold, hard wood floor.

    You heard the shuffle of papers coming from down the hallway,  smirking you made your way to your husband's office. Arriving at the door, you peeked through the gap that was result of the door not being fully closed, to see your husband's back facing towards you.

    Creeping through the door and behind your handsome lover, you wrapped your arms around his neck from behind, laying soft, loving kisses on his neck with your plump lips."Jotaro.....Come snuggle with me" You whined.

    "Yare yare, I'll be there in a minute..." Overjoyed, you skipped back to your room. Your husband was silent but no matter how little he talked, he still loved you with all his heart. He would never admit it but he loved when you would kiss his neck and drag him back to bed and how happy you got when he said he'd be there.

    Shuffling his papers into a neat pile, he stood up and placed his signature hat down carefully on his desk. He walked into your shared bedroom, to see you already basking in the warmth of the blankets, light shining in through the windows illuminating your beautiful features. He stood there for a minute, appreciating your being from the doorway. He loved your perfect, full, pink lips that he could kiss from hours on end. Your beautiful (E/C) orbs, that shone with a spark of fierceness. Silky (H/C) locks that bounced with your every movement. Embarrassing enough, he also loved your curves, that shown clearly through your night gown.

    Blushing a little from his little outburst within his head, he stepped closer to the bed, setting his coat onto his bedside table. You watched his every moment, blushing when you saw the sight of him taking off his coat to see his plain,black long sleeve shirt, his abs visibly shown through the dark material.

    He laid down on the bed, shifting so you could easily crawl onto him. Crawling onto his side, you rested your head and hand on his chest. He wrapped his arm around your body looking down at you with a smile of pure enjoyment. You peered up back at him, smiling as well, before drawing your face near his and planting a gentle kiss on his own lips. Getting back to your original position, you snuggled into his chest more, smiling and closing your eyes.

"I love you Jotaro"

" I love you too (Y/N)"

-------------------------------------------------------

    Hello everyone! I was doing nothing really so I decided to write a little story with lots of fluff! I hope you enjoy!
          -Author-chan❤