Him (Giorno Giovanna x Childhood Friend!Reader) {Part 1}

Yo its only been a day and there's been like 70+ views, chill out xD

-----------------------

    You woke up, your mind filled with the dream that you had everyday for the past year, it was filled with him. Haruno Shiobana, he always managed to fit himself in the visions of your slumber. He was your childhood friend, someone you spent a lot of your time with while you were younger, someone who'd always have a spot in your heart.

    You withdrew yourself from your very uncomfortable cell bed. Yeah, you were in jail, why? Just for defending yourself from your abusive father. You finally had gotten the courage to stand up to him, in result he fucking died. From a weird form that seemed to be a part of you? It was a grey female looking creature with sharp claws, bright yellow eyes and black patterns of zigzags littered everywhere across it's body. It had seemingly wilted some of your father and reached to some vital organs. With that he died, the neighbors heard his screams, called the police, and you failed to escape, overcome with shock.

    Looking around the familiar cell, you wondered what to occupy yourself with and shuffled around, bored as fuck. Footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, and stopped at the bars of your cell."(L/N), you've fulfilled your sentence".

----Time skip because I have no idea what getting released is like and I don't want to go into detail---

    Having no where to go, you wandered around the streets. They had allowed you to wear what you wore before you were arrested. You wore a gray tank top and a black leather jacket with matching black pants. Your stomach grumbled and you had no other choice than to steal. You spotted a small sausage stand,(Because sausage is amazing), there were already some people there and you acted like you had to go closer to see the prices on the board next to the stand. In just one second you used your 'other form' to snatch some sausage and sprinted away, others in shock seeing a shady woman sprinting for her life with flying sausages behind her.

--- A week Later---

    The rest of the week went the same. Stealing food, resting in alleyways, searching through garbage. Currently you were searching for nothing in particular, but something that might provide some kind of usefulness. You heard footsteps behind you and you jumped, 'the other form' appearing in front of you protectively. Your eyes grew wide.

"Haruno?"

--------------------

I have no idea how long someone would stay in jail for murder so I just said a year :/

bye