My Cherry (Kakyoin Noriaki x Reader)

A one shot for our noodle haired donut ;-;

AU in which everyone's alive and Kakyoin doesn't become a donut.......

Also no one knows Kakyoin's real birth date but I saw some theory that its on July 28, here's the link if you'd like to see it uwu

https://www.deviantart.com/sunsetshimmer46413/journal/Headcanon-Kakyoin-s-Birthday-761198646

In this you both live together as husband and wife, and he's turning 20.

------------------

     It was July 38th, just the same old day for some, but to some it was the cherry lovers birthday. You were currently making a cake for your lover. It was a simple two layer, cherry cake smoothed over with a white frosting. It was also littered with sweet cherries, and some black frosting that spelled out 'Happy Birthday Kakyoin!'. You hummed, adding some more finishing touches. Kakyoin was out with Jotaro, Avdol, and Joseph, they were trying to keep him settled till they would bring him back home.

    You placed the cake on the table in the living room, next to a variety of other deserts and foods. You checked the time and jumped out of shock. There was only ten minutes to finish up and make sure that everyone was in there spots so we could all shout 'Surprise!'. Making sure all the decorations were in place, you ushered everyone to their spots as you heard some foot steps from outside the house.

    You hid behind the couch alongside Polnareff, while others proceeded to hide where ever they could. The door opened and Kakyoin came in, behind him was Jotaro and Joseph."That's weird, the lights are off, (Y/N) should be here...", He muttered to himself a bit worried. You and Polnareff shared a small snicker. Kakyoin made it through the dark, fortunately not bumping into anyone. And then he flicked on the lights. Everyone jumped from there hiding spots, the only noise being heard was the word,"SURPRISE!".

    Kakyoin flinched and his gaze fell on you. You approached him and gathered him into a hug,"Happy birthday Kakyoin!". He hugged you back and chuckled,"Thank You my cherry! Did you do all of this?"."It wasn't just me, Jotaro, Avdol, Joseph, Polnareff, and some others helped too!", You smiled brightly and looked into his blue eyes,"Now, Let's have some cake!"

------------------

     Shortly after, everyone was enjoying some cake and you sat next to the birthday boy. While you were talking about what he was doing before, he suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips against yours.

 "I love you Kakyoin."

"I love you too, My Cherry."

------------------

 Hope you enjoyed that tiny little fluff chapter! I still need ideas and I'm slowly running out, but I'm planning to make a Narancia oneshot next!