Thirst (Vampire!Jotaro Kujo x Reader)

At school I made a list of oneshots I could write, and this one has been on my mind for a week or two now, so enjoy :3

----------------------------------------

    You walked along the sidewalk, a worried look settled on your face, as you clutched onto school notes and a bento box. Your boyfriend, Jotaro, hasn't been at school for a couple days. You haven't heard anything from him and you were extremely worried, so you decided to visit him.

    You finally made it to his house, which always seemed to wow you. You knocked on the door. A shuffle was heard and the door was open to reveal Holly. "Oh hello (Y/N)!", she smiled at you,"What do you need sweetie?".

    "Is Jotaro here?", you asked and watched as her smile faded,"He is, but he hasn't left his room for the past couple of days."

    "Is it ok if I check on him, Ms.Holly?"

    "Yes! Of course! Anything to get him out of his blessed room!", she stepped aside and let you walk in, you placed your shoes next to the door and made your way to Jotaro's room. Getting to his door, you knocked gently on it. "Leave me alone bitch!", Jotaro's voice was muffled but you could still here the grumble in his voice.

    "It's me, (Y/N)!", you were met with silence until his voice rang out again,"Go away". You weren't going to let up, you knew something was wrong. "No, I'm not going until I can confirm that you're ok!". Once again you were met with silence, and you waited, leaning against the wall next to the door.

    "Your still their aren't you?", he said."Yup!"

    He sighed and opened the door, the scent of cigarettes and his delicious musk met your nose. Jotaro didn't have his hat or coat on and looked extremely worn out. You pouted and placed your items on his desk, and stepped closer to him," You look terrible, what's going on?". You cupped his cheeks with your soft hands and looked at him lovingly, worry in your eyes.

    He moved away from your hands and looked away,"I'm fine so you can go". You took another step closer to him and put your hands on your hips. "I know your not, so stop acting like this and tell me what's wrong!". His breath hitched as you grew closer, and his eyes glanced to your exposed neck and looked away again. He ran his fingers through his slick, black hair and mumbled,"I don't wanna hurt you."

    You noticed his eyes were a different color, instead of the usual gorgeous blue, they were a deep red. You gripped his face again, glancing at a faint glint of light near his lips, to see pearly white fangs? Fangs and red eyes? You finally understood. He was a vampire.

    "You're a vampire aren't you", you said it bluntly and he looked at you surprised you had caught on that quickly. "Y-yeah, It seems that I have a huge thirst right now, so I recommend you get away before I hurt you", The last thing he wanted to do was hurt you, and he wasn't going to take any risks.

    Not even thinking twice, you tilted your head and brushed the hair off your neck. You grabbed his head, bringing it towards your neck. "Wh-", You interrupted him,"Just do it". You looked at him with soft eyes, he grumbled and looked into your eyes. His facial expression basically said 'Are you sure?', you gestured and he made up his mind.

    He licked the skin on your neck, before sinking his fangs into your flesh. Groaning, he basked in the sweet flavor of your blood. You felt the room get dizzy as he did this, and you clutched his tank top. He detached his fangs from your neck and licked up the extra blood. "I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Jotaro"

-----------

Sorry this was short again. Cya tommorow :/