(Jealous!Jotaro Kujo x Wife!Reader)

WARNING! This is spicy!!!🍋🍋🍋 And sorry it's about my husbando Jotaro again, this is the only idea I have rn.

-----------------

You were out with Jotaro, your beloved husband, his uncle, and his uncle's friends. You guys were all having a bite to eat at Trattoria Trussardi, the restaurant at the edge of town run by Tonio. Everyone was laughing and joking around, except Jotaro, as Okuyasu went through the effects of the miracle working food. "I don't think I can eat anymore!", you whined, holding your stomach. Jotaro scoffed, and Josuke shot up out of his seat and snatched your plate of spaghetti, slobbering it down in a mere 4 seconds.

A couple minutes later and everyone was full, and Tonio came out to gather the dishes and utensils. "Did you guys enjoy your food?", the Italian chef asked. Everyone boasted," It was so good!", you shouted. He grabbed your hand, and laid a kiss on your soft skin."Thank you, bellissima". You brushed it off, and felt an angry grunt erupt from beside you.

"We're going",Jotaro said gripping your hand and starting to walk off with you. "Ok?",the others said confused, you all were going to hangout some more at Josuke's house. "J-jotaro! Where are we going!", he didn't answer and proceeded to bring you somewhere. It was a couple minutes of following him, and you realized you were making your way back home. You both reached your door, Jotaro opened it quickly, and then picked you up, hauling you to your bedroom.

He threw you onto your shared bed and stripped himself of his coat, keeping his hat on. He crawled over you, arms on either side of your head,"J-jotaro?". He didn't answer, instead starting to nip and suck at your neck. Leaving wet kisses and marks all over,"Your mine", he grumbled. You gasped as he found that extra sensitive patch of skin on your neck.

His hands wandered to the hem of your (F/C) shirt, tugging it upwards to expose your stomach and covered breasts. The kisses trailed to your stomach, it slightly tickled and you couldn't help but giggle a bit. He pulled away again, ripping off his shirt and pants. You blushed at the sight of his bulge through his boxers. Reaching his arms around you, he unclasped your bra and slid it off your chest. He immediately attacked your breasts and summoned Star Platinum to rub your wet entrance through your undergarments.

You moaned his name, and he chuckled, happy that he was the only person that you would allow to do these sort of things to you. He felt a sense of pride, this only driving him to want to pleasure you even more. No longer wanting to wait, he took off his boxers and your panties. Your blush only grew more intense, as he settled the tip of his cock in between your pussy lips.

"P-please Jotaro!", you pleaded and bucked your hips. He obliged plunging into you right away, thus causing both of you to moan out in pure bliss. Moving his hips out a steady rate, you gripped his shoulders and let a constant flow of his name leave your lips.

He started to go harder, grunting each time his dick went fully into your clenched walls. You arched your back and brought your lips desperately to his. You moaned into the kiss and wrapped your legs around him, causing him to go even deeper than before. The bed squeaked around roughly, and the slap of skin against skin only turned you on more.

"Your mine, your mine, your argh-mine!", He shouted, going faster than before. You felt your climax approaching, the tense feeling in your stomach starting to reach its peak. "J-J-Jo-Jo! hah~! I-I'm close!", He grunted in response. Finally, you came and he stopped. "Get on your hands and knees", he commanded and you did as he asked. Your breath hitched as he went back in again from behind, rougher than before. Your juices only made him go faster and you screamed at the overstimulation. "Y-yes!J-Jotaro! Ah~More~!", Your arms started to give out and you buried your face into the pillow. Jotaro's grunts and moans got louder and louder, his thrusts getting sloppier.

"(Y-Y/N)~!", He let out one more moan and came, shoving his dick as deep into your pussy as he could. Ropes of his cum filled you and you moaned deliciously, your voice hoarse. You both breathed out heavily, collapsing into the bed. He removed his now limp cock from your dripping cunt, and fell beside you, pulling you into a loving embrace.

"I should get you Jealous more often", you chuckled, looking into his deep blue eyes."Yare yare daze", he pulled his hat down a bit, covering his red face,"Maybe you should".

------------------------

Sorry this came out so late, I was playing rainbow six seige with my friends and didn't have time to work on it. Hope you enjoyed smexy time wit Jotaro!