Request: (Noriaki Kakyoin x Reader)

Buckle up boio's there's SPICE!!!!!

This was requested by blanksouless

The readers name wont be (Y/N), and is gonna be the requested name. I also made it so it doesn't go along with the plot and is instead after the journey to defeat DIO.

----------------

    Currently, you were getting a tent set up for you and your boyfriend Kakyoin, you were camping in a forest together for a couple days and you had just arrived not to long ago. You wiped off some imaginary sweat from your forehead and placed your hands on your hips looking at the tiny shelter you had just constructed. Two arms wrapped around you from behind, ridding you of the cool air on your skin and replacing it with an addicting warmth.

   Small kisses were placed on your neck and you giggled a bit looking at your pink-noodle haired partner. You pecked his vibrant hair, "We just need to put our stuff in now, Kak". He took his face out of your neck before placing one last kiss on your cheek and separated from you to start putting your things into the tent.

   "Kak lets go explore!", you shouted and tugged on Kakyoin's wrist. He just chuckled and got up from his place on his green sleeping bag. You both walked through the forest, hands intertwined and admired the many flowers you saw along the way. But you both stopped when you heard the sound of a...waterfall? You both followed the sound and were in awe when you reached the source. A natural hot spring with a big waterfall, surrounded by a rocky terrain. The water was clear and a vibrant blue.

   "Woah..", you stood there stiff and got an idea. You started to strip right then and there and rushed into the water. Your muscles relaxed, and the warm sensation cleared your mind of all thoughts. You looked back to Kakyoin to see him shocked and standing in the same spot before,"C'mon it's nice!". He smiled and started to take off his clothes, being the person that you were, you watched with a slight blush.

    He walked into the water and sat right next to you. The water when you sat down reached to your mid stomach. You couldn't take your eyes off the beautiful area, the waterfall and the now slightly dark sky with some faded stars were breathtaking. Kakyoin admired the sparkles in your brown eyes. Sure the view was great but he had to think that you were even better. With curly brunette hair that framed your face and an figure that practically made him feel hot every time he looked at it.

    He felt his face grow slightly warm as his lower area started to heat up as well. He couldn't help but look at your feminine parts from the side and he struggled to contain himself from grabbing you and taking you right there and then. You looked at him and noticed his reddened face, "Kak? Are you okay? Is it to Hot? We can get out", you told him worriedly."N-no it's fine your just..So god damn beautiful", his words made your face break out into a red."O-oh", you uttered and looked away a bit.

    He felt himself lose all control at your expression and grabbed onto you, settling you onto his lap. You squealed and looked straight into his eyes, feeling something stiff between your thighs. Your hands slightly gripped onto his upper arms as he started to lick at your mounds, staring up at you with fiery lavender eyes.

    Pleasure over came your features and you let out soft moans."Kak~", he gripped one breast with his hand and sucked on the other."You're so hot..", he whispered into your skin coming back up to kiss you. He licked your lips and forced his tongue into your mouth. You moaned into the kiss and ground your hips into his, causing a loud moan to erupt from your lover. You clutched his cherry locks and deepened the kiss.

    He broke apart and panted, picking you up and bringing you closer to the ledge of the springs. His hands gripped your knees and spread them open so he could place his tip between your folds. He looked into your eyes, as if asking for approval. You gave him a shy nod and wrapped your legs around him. He pushed in his overwhelming size stretching your walls open. No matter how many times you did it, it seemed that his size always seemed to make your pussy ache.

   "P-please Kak~, f-fuck me!", you shouted. He nodded, smirking, and pounded into you. Starting at a fast pace, making moans pour out of your mouth. "A-Alyssa! Ugh~ f-fuck!", he moaned into your ear. His thrusts got harder reaching to depths he had never reached before."Ngh~", you grunted and scratched at his back, as you felt him start to pound at that special spot.

   "K-Kak, your s-so big! Hah~",your legs wrapping around him tighter. "U-ugh~ I l-love you so f-fucking mu-much!", somehow his pace got even faster and you felt yourself start to reach your limit. You moaned in response and felt your walls start to clench him tighter. "Kak~! I'm g-going to cum!", your voice got louder, "M-me too!". He gripped onto your breasts and went harder, his thrusts growing sloppier with each passing second.

    You screamed and felt your fluids rush out onto his cock, only making him go even faster. He gave a couple last thrusts before filling you with his hot seed. You both panted and he rested his head on your chest. Your legs quivered, "I-I love you Kak".

"I love you Alyssa..."

--------------------

Hope ya enjoyed that i'm gonna go eat now :/

(When I typed in hope I accidentally put JHope and I was like fuck yeah xD)

   Also this is unedited