Request:(Risotto Nero x Reader)

-For @gucci_rip

-AU where everyone is alive and they don't try to kill each other XD

-SFW

-----------------

It was a very chilly Friday, and both of the groups; Passione and La Squadra Esecuzioni, decided to hangout out in Coco Jumbo. Although it was a small room, it was still a great place to stay and everyone's body heat would probably make a big difference in temperature.

You were very confused on what to wear, taking in the fact that your long time crush, Risotto, would be there. In the end, you decided on a (F/C), long sleeve blouse and a black mid-thigh skirt, with black flats. You also decided to match Risotto, by wearing black and white striped stockings,(Not creepy at all 😅). You spritzed on some perfume and grabbed a coat. Exiting your house after turning off all the lights, you locked the door and headed for Passione's building of residence,(In this they all are roommates, except you cause you wanted to live in your own place).

---Le time skip brought to you by a ladybug---

You finally made it to the building and you knocked on the door, which was soon opened up by Bucciarati. "Hello (Y/N), La Squadra are here all ready.", you pouted at this, knowing you were the last person to get there. "Hello Bucciarati", you replied and made your way to Coco Jumbo, who was perched on the couch, hiding in some blankets.

You pet its head a bit, and then proceeded to touch the key on its back. In just one second, you were transported into the all to familiar room. Everyone quickly took in your presence, all of them saying there hellos. You greeted everyone as well and noticed that everyone was cuddled up on the multiple couches with blankets. There was also a small heater in the corner.

The only spot left on the couches were next to Risotto. You nervously approached him,"C-could I sit next to you Risotto?". He looked up at you, smirked the tiniest bit and nodded his head. Sitting on the soft cushions, you pulled some extra blankets over your tiny form.

Even with all the blankets, you shivered, your teeth chattering a bit. Risotto noticed this and placed an arm around you, bringing your shivering body closer to his. A blush consumed your face, and you grew stiff in his touch. Heat radiated from his body and into yours, the cold fading. Savoring the feeling of his warmth, you wrapped your arms around him, burying your face into his chest, the crimson on your cheeks growing brighter.

Whilst everyone was talking, you felt Risotto shift a bit, and his arm reaching for his shirt. You heard a slight rip. His hand reached towards yours, and he left something in your hand. You got up a bit, feeling the smooth texture of a button? He wasn't wearing his usual outfit. He was wearing his signature black and white striped pants but his shirt was a black button up.

Your gaze shifted to his shirt, he had ripped off the second button down? For what reason? Then you got it, he gave you the button closest to his heart. Your eyes widened and you looked up at him. He was staring at you, seemingly nervous, and you both met eye contact. You nodded your head eagerly and wrapped your arms around his neck, pecking his lips with a sweet kiss. When you broke away, you heard a click. You both remembered others were around and looked in the others direction, a blush prominent on both of your faces.

The others were sitting there, goofy smiles on there faces, while Bruno held a camera. "My little (Y/N), is growing up so fast.", he said wiping a tear from his eye, being the former gang mama he was.

-----------------------

Hope you enjoyed that, it was so sweet that I gained like 4 cavities XD, and it wasn't from my soda addiction.

I based the whole button thing on the Japanese custom where you confess by giving the person you have feelings for the second button on your shirt or something like that.