Chapter Twelve

Alexis's POV

I woke up and groaned. I looked over at my window and seen it was dark outside. I checked the time to see it was 3:00am. I groan again and get up to grab my robe. I slip it on and then put on my slippers. I open my door to meet eyes with Colby who was opening the door of the guest room. We both come out into the hallway and shut the doors behind us.

"Hey.." His voice was deep and raspy. "Hey.." My voice was quiet and soft. We both get closer to each other, the house seemed quiet but, there was some sounds.....coming from down stairs. His eyes scanned my body as mine scanned his. I never noticed how fit he was, his tanned skin, toned abs. I blushed and noticed him studying my face. He smirked and got closer.

I backed up and was against my door. He chuckled and placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head up. "You okay?" My breath hitches and I nodded. He nodded as well and walked off to the bathroom. I shook my head and blinked a couple times. He did smell like alcohol, so maybe that's the problem. He came back and he looked at me. He came walking over and he kissed my cheek.

He then went into the room and shut the door behind him. I was left there surprised. I shook my head again and went back into my room and laid down on my bed. I was staring at the ceiling. I forgot what I went out there for. Soon, my eyes got heavy, and I fell asleep again.

*****************************************************
I woke up to the smell of bacon, fruits, eggs, and sausage. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and walked into my bathroom. I quickly showered and did what I had to do. I was gonna go into my backyard and swim for a little after eating. I quickly went into my room and put on my bathing suit.

I put on my bathing suit and grabbed my robe

I put on my bathing suit and grabbed my robe. I walked down stairs to bump into a hard chest. I look up and I see Sam. "Oh sorry, I was just about to go up stairs and get you." I nodded and laughed. "It's all good." We walked to the kitchen table and I sat down between Colby and my brothers boyfriend. My mom set our plates down and our cups of OJ too. "Thank you mommy." She smiled and kissed my head.

Colby wouldn't look at me so I'm guessing he remembered last night. I didn't want him to think I was mad at him so slowly, I placed my hand on his thigh and looked at him. He looked at me and I gave him a smile. I could see his face light up and I leaned onto him as a your fine gesture. He did it back and I smiled and we all started eating as my mom played music.

Once we were done, I went outside with everybody following. I sat on the side of the pool and smiled as I let my feet dangle in the water. Colby sat next to me. "Sorry about last night, I....I don't know why I did that." I looked at him. He looked at me and I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Even." He chuckled and nodded his head. I pushed myself off into the pool and swam out to the middle.

He smiled and watched me as I swam. "I have to go back tomorrow night, so I'll see you some time next week right?" I nodded and swam over between his legs. I placed my hands on his thighs and pushed myself up. He quickly grabbed my sides and held onto them. "I gave my mom tickets, I called their jobs and told them to transfer them to somewhere in LA." He smiled at me and leaned his head back.

"So, everybody is coming?" I nodded my head and he pulled me out of the water on top of him. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. We both walked inside to see my brother sitting on his boyfriends lap. I couldn't help but giggle when I seen the hickeys on their backs. Those were probably the noises I heard. "Jake, pack your things." He nodded and kissed his boyfriend saying goodbye. I looked into my moms room and watched her on the phone. When it ended, my dad and my mom both said they were transferred to LA.

I smiled and walked to my room with Sam and Colby. Max came running into my room and she jumped in my bed. "Hi Maxy!" She giggled and waved. She grabbed my phone and started playing on it as Sam and Colby helped me pack. My mom came in and seen. "You knew?" I nodded. "I told them to, you looked so happy being there, we are all moving, don't worry, I already bought a house for you guys." She looked at me surprised and smirked. "You really are your fathers daughter." She giggled and told Max to go with her to pack up.

*******

One week later.

Everything was packed and graduation was over. I was saying bye to everybody. I told them I would see them later. Except, I don't know when later was. Our old house was up for sale, the money would be given to us. We part our ways and we got into the van and left for the airport. I watched as all the places I loved blur into the past. Every place, every memory. I felt like I was never gonna go back.(lowkey can be a poem or some shit^)

We got to the airport and we did everything we had to do. We walked onto the plane. A girl ran up to me and hugged me. "I love your videos." She was so small and her mother looked a little angry. I picked her up and let the people pass me as I talked to her. She gave me a hug and I set her down back with her mother. She thanked me and I nodded my head as I went to my seat and sat down.

The plane ride wasn't long so I just read the whole time. The plane soon landed and we all got our luggage. I was the one that will be driving. "Okay, blond folds on everybody." They put on the blindfolds and I started driving. I wanted the new home to be a surprise. It was furnished and everything. I pulled into the driveway with the sliding gates. It closed behind us. "Open your doors." They all did and they all got out. They didn't take them off yet.
"One....two......three.....blindfolds off!"

Their jaws dropped and they ran into the house

Their jaws dropped and they ran into the house. I giggled and laughed. It was a five bedroom and six bathroom home. Now, my parents each can have their own office, which is furnished. I smiled as we unpacked everything throughout the day. We didn't have to do much.

Just clothing, bathroom things, kitchen things. That's pretty much it. It was getting to the time where I had to meet up with Sam and Colby to put my name on the lease. "Mom, I have to go!" I quickly ran out of the house and got in my car. I drive to meet up with them. Everybody was there. It was me and another girl, two girls.

We did everything I had to do. I signed the lease and Colby and Sam smiled happily. After signing the lease, we made our way to their house. We got out of the car and we walked in. I looked around in surprise and nodded. "Wow...nice." They took me up to where my room is. I walked in and nodded.